“I really like Chili's”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #32 of 90 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have to add it that for some reason I really like Chili's. This particular one is a bit larger than the regular Chili's. We had a group of ten, and they were willing to take us in on call ahead seating. Food was great and the service was very good as well. I will certainly go back. The variety of items on their menu makes it a good fit for a wide range of tastes.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I have never ate a a Chilis restaurant. There are non close to where I live (2 hr drive there)

We had their wings for the appetizer, very good (mine are better) and I tried one of their new chicken sandwiches, it was very good. The chicken wasn't dry or burnt, very tasty.
My boyfriend tries one of their new burgers, it was piled high! He said it was very good as well.
We were able to stay for dessert despite how full we were- we tried the molten chocolate cake (carnival cruises is much better) BUT it was good anyway. It's hard to master this cake.

Anyway,,, we had a very kind and attentive server. Will be returning!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

great deal, great combos. soup was hot and fresh and chicken, bacon ranch quesidillas were delicious.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

It is right down the street from the Best Western we were staying at. Ordered the 2 for $20 special. WOW that's a lot of food. 1 appitizer an 2 dinners for 20. These were regular dinners not some down sized portion. We had chicken crispers and sirloin steak which was cooked correctly. Half a plate of broccoli on each dinner. Excellent service from Jeff.

Thank kenSt.louis
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Brand new, always had great meals at Chili 's in Chicago O'hare. Here was a miss. We ordered their famous baby back ribs, and they had little meat and were very dry. Almost like they were overheated, while being re-heated in the microwave. Their side portions were meager, three pieces of broccoli. I will not go there again.