“Favorite Monday night dinner.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I eat at the R.L. almost every Monday night. My husband loves the grilled, garlic, scampi and fried shrimp. He also loves the stuffed mushrooms. The biscuits are always good. Our service in the bar is exceptional, usually provided by Pez. It is never too noisy and everyone is friendly. When I dropped my credit cards on the floor I received a call telling me they were in the office and I could stop in and get them. We never leave unhappy with the food or service. Great place.

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Food was good, server was good, however kitchen was very slow. Took almost 45 minutes from the time we placed our order until our food came.
Don't come here if you want a fast lunch, but if you just want a good solid meal, it is fine.

Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

I wish I could remember the name of our waiter. He treated us as if we were his only table, even though the restaurant was full. The lobster fest items we tried were delicious - the stuffed mushrooms, the cheese & lobster dip and the lobster macaroni & cheese. Great food, great service, great value!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

We enjoyed our lobsterfest! We chose to sit up at the bar and get served right away. Staff were very supportive of each other and got so much done in seamless coordination. Great atmosphere, super yummy biscuits that we expect, and when their clery stalks were limp for the shrimpwreck Mary, we were given and extra shrimp! Tried the Bar Harbor Bake. SOOOO good - we would have liked some more of the broth, but fantastic flavor! We would choose that one again! Shrimp tacos were delightful! All the flavors you want, and not too much creamy sloppy sauce, with beautifully grilled shrimp. We had a great time!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We stopped here for dinner on Saturday afternoon around 5pm, cause my wife loves this chain.
We waited for about 20 minutes for a table, because it was busy, even at that time of the day.
Once we sat down, our server, Jesse, took very good care of us, she made sure our beverage glass were always full, and she checked back with us often to make sure everything was OK.
I wish we lived close; This would be our regular spot.
And I should also add, The food was very good, too!