“Good Food, Horrible Prices and Portion Sizes”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #44 of 83 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I want to start off by saying that the food was very good. The Wings and Fries were good for sure.

The portion sizes of boneless wings at Hooters was outrageous. They were about the size of a quarter. Ten of these tiny pieces of chicken was $9 bucks. The loaded fries were good as well but again a plate of fries with some toppings on them for $9.99? Are you serious? I figured at that price there would be mounds of them.

I will go to Cluckers down the street before I return here. Honestly was a waste of $25 bucks. Yes $25 for wings and fries. Get real!

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My son is a special needs young man. He turned 36. He wanted to go to Hooters. When we arrived the service was wonderful. The ladies helped in everyway to make his Birthday very special. The food was excellent. We had a total of 8 at the party and everyone was well pleased. Nice portions and reasonable price. A big thank you for all the staff there in Clarksville IN.

Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

Server was named Heather and was very nice. Chocolate cake is my favorite. Chicken strips on happy hour can't be beat for $4.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

On a whim, a group of twelve or so of us dicided to dine at Hooters. A lot of fun, and our server handled multiple orders, and more importantly separate checks, in a fine fashion. Food was quite good, and the menu varied.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

One of my groups of friends always makes a habit of stopping at just about every Hooters we pass, so I have been to about 40 different stores. This one is the closest to home though so I've probably been here 50+ times. Food is spotty, never horrible always in the 5-8 range. Curly fries are usually overcooked and in general the lack of side items at all stores is limiting. I usually get the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich but over the years they have continually made it smaller while raising the price so my trips are less frequent now. Finally as a couple other reviewers have said get one step hotter than you think you will want as compared to other chains as sauce is bland. I get 3 mile island here but only get Hot at BW3 and it is still much hotter. Also very important to some the girls here are not spectacular although there have been a few highlights in the past overall below average. There is another store about 4 miles away in Jeffersonville that is better in every way so we usually drive there.