“Clarksville's best sports bar”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The wings and the food are very good here. Servers usually keep our drinks filled. Great place to watch any games, whether inside or out on the patio. I also enjoy playing Buzztime games when there are no big games on one of the many TVs.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I've been to 3 different BWW. They're all the same pretty much. This one definitely had the most kind staff, very friendly and will converse with you like you're their best friend.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We dine here almost weekly on Wing Tuesday. Service is great and the wings are always large and perfectly cooked and sauced with your choice of sauces. Add potato wedges with cheese and bacon for an extra treat.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I have always enjoyed this chain sports bar and my expectations were met. Great customer service even during happy hour on a Friday.

Enjoyed the fried pickles as an appetizer along with the potato wedges. Katey the Team Captain was awesome with visiting with our group.

When I return to visit our facility nearby, I will return to BWW in Clarksville Indiana!