“Amazing!!”
Review of Moe's Southwest Grill - CLOSED

Moe's Southwest Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Home of the popular "Welcome to Moe's!" greeting & pop-culture inspired menu/ atmosphere, Moe's is a fun & engaging fast-casual concept serving a wide variety of fresh, made-to-order Southwest fare. Locally owned & operated since 2002.
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The food is fresh and made right in front of you. It was really good food and not a bad price. The staff is also very friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I thought it was actually pretty good. It was better than I remembered from when I was a kid. I also think its better than Qdoba. The toppings are fresh and the meat is well cooked.

My problem is I was over charged and the manager assured me I was not. I did the math twice and I was for sure over charged. I contact corporate about it and of course I was never called back. Not sure I will return after this.

1  Thank adam b
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Moe's is a semi "fast food" type place where you travel along a counter and place your order for various Mexican type foods - they make it as you order it-YOU choose what you want on each taco, burrito, quesadilla etc. You can even ask for a small amount of an item or in my case, more of certain veggies, to completely customise what you eat.

If you don't want something simply say so - no cheese - no problem! Extra Jalepeno's OK!

I am thrilled that, in addition to simply having either black beans or pinto beans (yes they have both) one can choose grilled tofu as an option! Very few non specific vegetarian places have tofu!

The veggies always seem fresh and in addition to fresh they have a few grilled ones too!

It is nice to have a place where one can go with those who choose to eat meat and those who don't and everyone can find more than one choice!

I have been to several Moe's and have always been happy with my choices and so has everyone else I have taken.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I love southwest, tex-mex, mexican, spicy, etc., but Moe's disgusts me. The combination and amount piled into these wraps I could not handle. I tried eating there a few times, each time trying something different, but I could not stomach anything from there. It's disgusting!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

My daughter was the one that turned me on to Moe's back during the summer of 2011. I have tried to make it to Moe's 3-4 times a month for a treat to myself with their great tasting food. I really like the idea you can have your menu item customized fom their endless amount of topings. My favorites is their nachos and salad (with Steak).

Besides being very tasty, it is a great value.

Downside: The only thing I think is a ripoff is when you have caso added to your nachos or salad it is an extra charge. Especially when so little is added.. Someone needs to rethink that policy.