“Henry Clay Baseball Team”

Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Lexington, Kentucky
“Henry Clay Baseball Team”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

First I want to say how very helpful Emily Resler was. I called on very short notice and on a busy weekend in Lousiville. She was so pleasent and willing to work with us. She was able to accomidate our needs. the hotel was very clean the staff were so nice. I highly recommend this hotel. The pool area was the best I have seen. We didn't get to use the pool due to our playing scchedule. I hope to on our next visit. I enjoyed the hotel so much I signed up for their rewards program.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lori W
Vickie Z, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Henry Clay Baseball Team,
Thank you for the comments. Emily is one of the best admins by far we have had in our sales department. I am glad she was able to get you in in such short notice. I am going to pass you comment onto her boss Becky and I am sure she will be sending you a thank you email. Hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful summer.
Michelle S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is one of the largest hotel properties I've ever stayed at, so I have no idea if my experience would apply to all the rooms. This is an older property, but my room had been redone, and was very nice, new carpet, bath fixtures, etc. It had all the amenities one would expect, and everything worked just fine. The Wi-Fi was good and reasonably fast. The bed was comfortable, the room quiet, and clean. There was a large indoor pool off the lobby which I saw when checking in, it looked very nice but I did not use it.
This hotel does not provide a free breakfast. They have a restaurant, but I did not eat there, so can not comment on that. The price was low enough that I felt it was a good value even without breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Ken H
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Obviously a dated structure, but well maintained. Great service. Nice bed. Clean bathroom. Could hear lady on phone next door... not a big deal, just don't speak too loud :)
Was informed of waterpark, mini golf and other fun things on the campus... hope to visit during the summer!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank hornet2222
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I ve stayed at this hotel several times and always enjoyed the staff , location and value ! The best thing is now its under full renovation !! They are seemingly working on all aspects of the property. It is a little dated ,but u can t beat the staff , location to downtown Lou and place has great good. U can stay here literally for half price of downtown Lou and only a mile away ,with plenty of free parking ! Hotel has a very nice water park attached to during the summer. Looking forward to finished product , as I will be back

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Bennygr1
Canyon Lake, Texas
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here because I found it for $60 a night on Kayak. We were visiting Louisville but all the hotels in downtown were $150+ a night. For us a hotel is a place to sleep since we are always out doing something. It's a nice hotel, clean rooms and a great location. Just one mile from downtown Louisville. Catch a taxi to cross the river and take advantage of saving some money at this place.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TheLoftins
Millbury, Ohio, Usa
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel for the truck show. For starters the TV was locked under parental controls and we couldn't watch anything. Called the front desk, we were told they would send someone up, this happened the next day. The room was supposed to be cleaned which also didn't happen again we had to call the hotel front desk to get that done. Then there's the issue where our toilet wouldn't flush and they never got that fixed. Needless to say the hotel is beautiful but our stay wasn't. The breakfast buffet was good and we did end up getting one of the nights for $78.00 less but still haven't received a check from them and it's been 2 weeks. All and all I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: It's cheapest to take a cab to Louisville from the hotel than to use their so called shuttle ser...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank FSUPRGRL
Michigan
Reviewed 14 April 2014

just needed one night to relax before heading to TN. Front desk nice, rooms great! location surrounding is very deceiving - I would not walk around the area with my friends or alone at all...ever. Close to downtown. Would give a 4 if the bartender /waiter didn't act like it was his first night on any job so don't expect great service from the bar / restaurant. Pool was outstanding!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Meowoof
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel
Galt House Hotel
#27 of 96 in Louisville
Candlewood Suites Louisville North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville North

Been to Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North? Share your experiences!