“Hard to find”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Hard to find”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

As one of the other reviews said; It is abit hard to find,especially at night.But it is a nice hotel.The staff is friendly and helpful,even to late arrivals like us.The place is clean and quiet.And the room rates were far better than hotels in downtown Louisville.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
United States
Reviewed 17 November 2013

When visiting Louisville, we stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, which was convenient to both Louisville and heading back to Cleveland on Sunday morning. Staff was very friendly and helpful in providing easy directions to attractions in Louisville. When we arrived, the front entrance was blocked off due to an annual resurfacing of the exterior, and the smell inside was very strong inside the lobby. Staff was very apologetic regarding the inconvenience to guests. This was a slight inconvenience and unavoidable due to the upcoming winter season. Our 2 night stay was pleasant. Hampton Inns are our preferred hotel chain-consistently clean, beds are comfortable and accommodations are reasonably priced.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

santa monica, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

the Clarksville Hampton inn is great. very helpful team members, accommodate late departures and early arrivals. awesome breakfast. the hotel is well maintained, one of the few that has a shredder in the business center which is great, and the staff is consistent. One of the few hotels that offer, without being asked, a free bottle of water as you enter. Great location and freeway accessible.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Clark, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This was the absolute worst Hilton property I have EVER stayed at, and considering I am diamond with the chain I know what their properties are capable of. Fist of all, the front desk person did NOT even offer me a bottle of water or anything else to recognize my diamond status. Not that it would do me any good since there isn't a fridge in the room to even chill water. Secondly, I travel for work, and I depend on internet service in my hotel room to extend my work day. The internet was so slow and so unresponsive that I couldn't even log on without getting time out errors due to such slow response. I spoke to the front desk and they gave me some lame excuse that the hotel was sold out and that everyone must have been surfing! I still paid for a full service hotel and did not receive one. I will be coming to the area on business frequently, but will NEVER stay at this property again. I've alerted my collegues to stay away and find different lodging. The 100% Hilton Guarantee is DEFINATELY NOT at work at this property and it's shameful to have it associated with the Hilton brand. What an awful experience this was. This is certainly a black mark in my book for Hilton. I am staying less than a mile away from this property with no plans on returning. I found a Holiday Inn property with better service all around. Yes, a Hilton property was beat out by a Holiday Inn! Go figure! What a HUGE dissapointment!

Room Tip: Want the best room in the house? Stay in the back seat of your car!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Robert T
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors Member we sincerely appreciate your business. Our main priority is for our guests to feel welcome and have comfortable stay. I do however understand from your review that you were not completely satisfied with our properly and I sincerely apologize if we fell short of your expectations. Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize if we fell below your expectations. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

Again I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area. Your business is very important to us and I make myself personally available if you wish to discuss your experience further.

Best regards,
Hawk Point, Missouri
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We were not able to stay long at your hotel as we arrived late in the evening and had to leave early the next morning for an activity (at 7:30 a.m.). However, the evening check in gentleman was very pleasant and efficient. He reminded us about breakfast in the morning. Our room was clean and comfortable. Although there were quite a few at breakfast the next morning, the staff had plenty of food (amount and variety). They were continually replacing items when they ran low, etc. Very good stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We truly appreciate the feedback that our guests give us as we strive to give the best accomodations possible. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in that area.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we really appreciate your business!
Munster, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed one night for business. It is an older place, I believe 15 years old, but has been updated. It was nice and clean. Staff was friendly. Bed very comfortable as was the pillows. Breakfast standard for hotels with hot items, including the waffles. Only downside was it was a little hard to find since it was back off the main street from the exit. You could see the sign from I65, but once you got off on the exit you kind of "loose" it for a bit behind other places.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We strive to make all of our guests feel welcomed and to provide the best service and accomodations. I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area!

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn in Clarksville, IN!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We did not particularly enjoy our stay here. Stopped on our way through town. The bathroom had a very strong odor of mold. The shower chair was covered in mold along with part of the wall. The bathroom door would not stay closed so there was no privacy for this stay. There was also a hair on my "clean" towel. The walls outside of the bathroom were also covered in mold near the ceiling. They do not provide full size pillows they only have small travel size pillows on the beds. The comforter was lumpy. There were handwritten notes to let us know they washed our sheets which was interesting. There was a door bell outside our room that someone rang at 5:30am. There are a couple good things they have going for them: the courtesy of their staff and an excellent breakfast selection.

1 Thank jujubee28
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
Best Western Green Tree Inn
Best Western Green Tree Inn
#1 of 7 in Clarksville
Candlewood Suites Louisville North
Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Clarksville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Louisville North
Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville? Share your experiences!