Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville
  • Pool
US$90
US$113
US$108
All reviewsthe breakfast areabreakfast ladybusiness triproom was cleanexcellent hotelwould stay here againmany optionsbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastlong driveenjoyed my staystayed one nightfront desk staffstaff was friendlyeasy accessgreat place to stayrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Good place to stay with excellent service. The only things that is lacking is their internet service. I had my own hotspot, so this was not an issue. Front desk indicated that they would be upgrading to a new provider shortly.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send in a survey about our hotel. We appreciate your comments as we strive to create a better experience for all of our guests. We continue to look for ways we can better serve our guests and we hope to see you again when you are in the area! Thank you!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I checked into this hotel on 1/14/14 and immediately checked back out. There was a bed bug crawling on my comforter. Please check your room if you choose to stay here!! I went to the front desk to let them know, and the front desk worker didn't seemed shocked and asked what I wanted to do. I said I wanted to checkout I am not staying here. She proceeded to check me out and that was it. She did not apologize, offer comp nothing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank crowe14
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review. I am so sorry for the issue and inconvenience you had upon check-in. I can assure you that our main concern is for the health and safety of all our guests and I thank you very much for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can follow-up with our pest control provider. We will do everything we can to make sure we take the necessary precautions so that none of our guests have to deal with this inconvenient issue. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This property is a standard, older Hampton that needs to be updated. Being a Diamond Honors member, I stay at my fair share of Hilton Family hotels and this one just didn't measure up to expectations. The room was decently sized and the bed was comfortable. However, if staying connected for work or play is a requirement, find a different hotel. The internet connectivity at this hotel is almost non-existent, it is terribly SLOW! So slow, that I basically closed the computer and stared at the TV all night long. When I reported the problem, I got the canned and unwelcome response of the hotel being sold out and too many people must be trying to use the service. Unacceptable!! The hotel is also oddly located in my opinion. Not impossible to find, but somewhat removed from the vast dining choices in the area.

What must be mentioned is the fact that I did voice my displeasure upon checkout and was refunded for my stay. I appreciate the gesture, but my company and I would have gladly paid for the room and the ability to be productive. I requested a call from the manager when I left, and he did call - Chad was his name I think. I expressed my unhappiness with the stay, and he did say that they are trying to upgrade the internet service. Hopefully that's the case. It's too late for me as I've moved on to a different hotel, and in this instance, a different chain.

In summary, if you need to be productive through the use of the internet, this is not the hotel for you.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Coach5000
Martin A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-North/Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

First of all, thank you for your review of our hotel. As a Hilton Honors Member we thank you for your business and loyalty and sincerely apologize if we did not meet your expectations. I understand that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay. I assure you that we do everything we can to provide our guests with an exceptional stay and sincerely apologize if we fell short of your expectations.

I do apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area. Please know that we value your business and will work hard to earn your trust once again. If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

They apparently just remodeled, however, the tub had mildew, and it was quite expensive, considering there are some nice hotels just 5 miles across the river. Our first room, the door wouldn't open. Apparently it was the door, not the lock, it just was stuck. Meh.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I understand that you were dissatisfied with our prices and that you found them to be too expensive. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that we do all we can to create a great experience for each one of our guests. We are actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for your comfort and convenience and will definitely keep you review in mind.

Again, I do thank you for your review and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have gone through. I hope that the next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Generally good facility. Nice folks. Clean in general but tub/shower is mildewy which is always a red flag with me. It isn't hard to get rid of it and its presence..especially that much..makes me wonder about how sanitary they are in general.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business