Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tom H
Chorley
“Never Again”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Toilet constantly smelt of urine, I was told I couldn't use Bleach to clean, further was informed that ladies products couldn't be flushed away.
Badly fitting wood effect vinyl, dirty fridge, very thin walls in a prefab house. Had a nice patio area.

Management Response
6 Jul 2017
Hi Tom

Thanks for bringing these items to my attention, I hope I can explain some nuances of Aussie life! Singleton Beach House is an older style beach house with character, the construction being typical beach house style, this also means that it is on septic tanks so we need to be careful about what gets put into the tanks (ie no bleach) as it kills bacteria that are in the septic. The same goes for ladies products, as there is more chance of them causing blockages.

The fridge is older (about 9 years old), but still cleaned before your arrival and fully functional, and the flooring was new before your stay.

It is an outside lifestyle here in Australia and I'm glad he enjoyed the patio area and pool!

I'm sorry you were disappointed with your 9 week stay at Singleton Beach House. I know that the owners did go out of their way to accommodate your family at short notice and to agree rental terms to suit your circumstances. Could I also ask that you also contact the owners as I know they are still waiting to finalise some items with you.

I have passed your comments on to the owners also so that they can advise other tenants appropriately.

Thanks
Tracey - Ozhouserental
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing