“Great place to stay with your pet”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This was our first stay at a LaQuinta Inn. I choose it because we were traveling south with our dog, and I was looking for a pet friendly place to stay. It was advertised on DogFriendly.com and got great reviews, and I can see why. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make us and our dog feel welcome. The room very spacious,clean,and had a microwave and refrig. The breakfast was certainly adequate. There was no extra charge for our dog. I was so impressed I signed up for their rewards program and will definitely stay at a LaQuinta again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryellen E

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Because of inclement weather, I had to find a motel rather quickly. I have always had great luck with LaQuinta Inns, and this one was no exception. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and a pretty decent breakfast. The motel is located right off the interstate, and is close to Columbus and Brown County State Park.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We are traveling this winter with our very well behaved terrier and need to find hotels that will accept Maddie without a huge additional cost but we also are not willing to stay in dirty, infested hotels just for the dog. This hotel/motel is beautiful, clean and quite new. Pets are accepted at no additional cost and everything is clean and shiny. Rooms are well done, breakfast is great and we were lucky enough to arrive on the day of a Managers Reception which was very nice! The staff is great from the front desk to the people who keep the rooms so nice and clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Naperville, Illinois, USA
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Upon arrival the front desk clerk remembered me from prior stays at this location. One of the best LaQuintas we stay. The breakfast was very good, witheggs,bacon and waffels, toast and others. Everyone was very friendly and courteous.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We were very gratful that our Golden Retriever was as welcome as we were. We love your pet policy. The beds were very comfortable, and the TV was nice and large. We would definitely stay there again. Thank you for a very nice experience for people and PETS.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce H
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I was expecting an average hotel stay when I pulled off the highway however I will now return to this La Quinta whenever I'm in the area. Rooms are very spacious, updated, & clean. Staff is warm & welcoming. Pool facility looks very nice & the dining area/happy hour was pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I don't write a lot of reviews but in this case I felt the hotel and most importantly the staff deserved it. My husband and I stayed Dec 30th for two nights. We spent the 1st night in a room with a jacuzzi tub. The 2nd night in a regular room. The jacuzzi room was not available the 2nd night. Susan remembered upon our check in that we would like to be notified if one became available. She was very knowledgeable of the surrounding area. The happy hour was also very nice and the lady in charge of it was pleasant and easy to talk to. The pool area was very clean although we never made time to use it. The continential breakfast was also very nice. We brought our 3 small dogs with us and they were welcomed. The hotel was exceptionally clean and did not smell of dog at all. 3 wks after I arrived home I realized that I had probably left a dress in the closet. I called the hotel and Susan knew exactly where it was! I received it in the mail 2 days later! Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone as I could not find one thing wrong with it. And what wonderful employees. I think they all deserve a raise :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 548Linda
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
2 mi away
8 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus
Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Edinburgh? Share your experiences!