“Consistently Fine Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jackson St.
Transit: Bistro 310 is located in downtown Columbus and is within walking distance of The Hotel Indigo and The Inn at Irwin Gardens
Description: The French cuisine and variety of techniques introduced by his training and travels are evident on the restaurants menus. Ever changing selections introduce seasonal ingredients and the enhanced wine list provides customers the opportunity to experience wines which complement the cuisine as well as offer a story of the individuals who make it. Recently, Chef Maiani became a member of The Slow Food Whenever you are in downtown Columbus, Indiana stop in and visit us.
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have been to the Bistro 310 many times & have always found the food & wine excellent. The menu is creative, the service is very good and the value is great for the price. I would say it is the the closest to gourmet food in Columbus.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

A great location downtown. Some items on menu need rethinking The nicoise salad with grilled tuna is ruined by failure to chop a bed of lettuces and greens so that they can be eaten without embarrassment.. It is impossible to talk to anyone at the table because your teeth are full of green stuff. It is wonderful to find a restaurant anywhere that will take the time to chop greens for a salad.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I made reservations for two and stressed over the phone that I have a severe gluten allergy. I requested for an experienced waitress/ waiter in food allergies. They told me no problem and that they had gluten free options but no actual gluten free menu. When I arrived I informed our waitress of my allergy. She was clueless as to what I could have or not have and I kept having to ask her to confirm with the Chef. Not one time did the Chef or manager come out to speak with me. On the first course, I got sick right away most likely due to the salad dressing having gluten in it or possibly cross contamination due to not having a designated gluten free area or procedure to prepare my salad. I had to stop eating salad and couldn't eat my meal which probably wouldn't have been safe. I informed my waitress and she stated, "wow, you must really have a gluten allergy for it to happen that quick." Anyhow, we asked for our meals to be boxed up. There was no offer to comp my meal and at no time did the manager or chef come to speak to me. The waitress did give me a piece of complementary flourless chocolate cake to take home but I wouldn't dare take a chance on eating it. My husband said his duck meal was tough and the worst he had experienced in our travels. The other times he has eaten at Bistro 310 in the past, he said the beef was tough as well. This restaurant has a lot to be desired if they are trying to be an upscale dining establishment in Columbus, Indiana. Please stay away from this place if you have a true gluten allergy!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We had a reservation and our table was ready when we arrived.
The food was excellent and the service was as good as any we had ever received.
I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

There were 3 in our party, arrived around 7 pm on a Saturday night in November. After being seated we waited for a long time before a waitress came by and apologized for our being ignored. After placing our orders and again waiting for what seemed to be a long time our meals arrived and all three were at room temperature. We should have sent them back but we did not. About half way through our meal the waitress came by and asked if everything was ok and we advised her of our disappointment at the food not being hot. The waitress said she would inform the chef of our complaint and that he would come out and talk to us. He never did. She later gave us a $25 gift card (only good for a future visit) along with our bill which was approximately $104. We never received an explanation as to why the chef was not concerned enough to talk to us. In my opinion we should have been visited by the manager. Then to top everything off, my aunt was sick that night which we think was from the Scallops she ate.
On our next trip to Columbus, which is an amazing and wonderful community, I may stop by the restaurant and try giving the gift card away. We certainly won't be using it!