“Good lunch spot”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jackson St.
Transit: Bistro 310 is located in downtown Columbus and is within walking distance of The Hotel Indigo and The Inn at Irwin Gardens
Description: The French cuisine and variety of techniques introduced by his training and travels are evident on the restaurants menus. Ever changing selections introduce seasonal ingredients and the enhanced wine list provides customers the opportunity to experience wines which complement the cuisine as well as offer a story of the individuals who make it. Recently, Chef Maiani became a member of The Slow Food Whenever you are in downtown Columbus, Indiana stop in and visit us.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had great service and our lunch was fresh and quickly prepared. Great outdoor eating area centrally located downtown.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I recently had lunch for the first time at Bistro 310. I will keep this bistro in mind when I am in the area again. The lunch menu is very specific in choices, and highlight flavor over an extensive list. The wait staff is very professional and courteous without being obsessive and intrusive. I also like the choices of where to dine ( outside under an umbrella and on a beautiful bench; in an enclosed sunny area inside near the bar, or the coolness of a room in the back) as well and the subdued decor The Korean Tacos I ordered are full of flavor and just the right size for lunch. This is a good setting for a friends of business lunch.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We visited near the end of May for a special dinner. Three of us were pleased with our meals, one was not. He didn't think the lamb was prepared properly. I had the Aha aha. It was very good, but not enough to keep a bird alive!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Overpriced is okay if the food is spectacular. The food was less than average. Steaks were full of fat, Lambchetta was literally two bites worth of meat surrounded by tons of fat. For $29 that's really bad. Also had to wait forever for it. Stay away.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Their seafood melts in your mouth and their outdoor seating provides that European feel, and their salads are healthy and fresh. I will be returning soon.