“Excellent Japanese/Vietnamese Cuisine”

Cuisines: Japanese
Columbus, Indiana
“Excellent Japanese/Vietnamese Cuisine”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were seated right away when we arrived at this restaurant, and the wait staff was attentive throughout the evening. The tea here is excellent, with several varieties to choose from. The Vietnamese egg rolls are excellent, as is the Hibachi chicken with mushrooms and broccoli. The house soup is tasty yet light. We tried several dishes and were not disappointed. The red bean ice cream and thai ice/fruit dessert is great. We will eat here again and often!

• Visited November 2013

Columbus, Indiana
“Consistantly good!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Our family has visited this restaurant many time. Food is always good, and service is good. Sushi orders always arrive quickly. Would recommend a visit!

• Visited November 2013
Gyeongsan, South Korea
“Vietnamese has come to Columbus!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I enjoyed my first visit to Pho Shiki. The food was good and the atmosphere was very pleasant. We also enjoyed our service. I ordered the grilled pork and egg roll Bun (vermicilli), but I substituted rice. The food was fresh, but I would order the charbroiled pork next time instead of the grilled. The shrimp that my mom had was a little washed out, so she wouldn't order anything with the shrimp again, but we will definitely go back to Pho Shiki since it is an escape from the typical humdrum, fast food Columbus fare.

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Indiana, United States
“Great little Asian Restaurant in Columbus IN”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant, and once again I was not disappointed. I was there with two friends who both ordered the beef Pho, and said it was excellent. I had the Teriyaki Chicken and Shrimp and it too was excellent. A real treat for me is the Thai Iced Tea (a secret recipe, I think). Our server was very congenial and helpful in describing the various dishes. I would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2013
beachlover8307
“Good sushi, good price”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

We ordered the California roll, shrimp tempura and spicy tuna. All were very good. I would be interested in trying some of the specialty rolls next time. Nice environment, good service and average sushi prices. Will definitely try again!

• Visited May 2013

Been to Pho Shiki? Share your experiences!