“Very Good Food”

4th Street Bar & Grill
Ranked #13 of 149 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My daughter and I ate a late lunch at 4th Street and the atmosphere inside was what I expected it to be when looking at the outside. It wasn't very busy due to the time of day that we were there, so the service was prompt and good. I ordered an All American Burger and it was very tasty. The bun it was served on reminded me of sourdough bread and I just didn't care for it. I removed the bottom of the bun and ate the remainder of the burger with my fork because the bottom had absorbed the juices from the burger and I couldn't even pick it up. The fresh cut french fries were very good and complimented the burger.
The prices were where they should have been, not too high and certainly not too low.
It was a pleasant eating experience and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

What a nice clean place. They have a lot of foods on the menu and the food is fantastic! Pork Tenderloin, Ruben and Wraps are awesome. Prices are normal and the portion size is good also. Bottles of beer are $3.00. We will come back here again.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, TV's were you could see from every seat. Food was decent, burgers are homemade, not some frozen cut out patty, fries were good. Liked the enclosed outdoor patio. It didn't feel as homey & warm to me as some other places but good meal.

2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I always put 4th street on our list of places to eat when we don't have the kids. It is 100% better now that it is remodeled and NON- smoking. I love the Letterman and the pretzels and ranch. The nachos are delicious as well.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

You can get exceptional burgers, breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches but surprised by the flatbreads, Ahi Tuna Tacos, and Coconut Tempura Chicken (yum). Enjoy the outdoor seating on 4th Street. Pricing is reasonable, good service, understandably this is where the locals go.