“Love the atmosphere, disappointed with the food...”

Carino's Italian Grill
Ranked #78 of 143 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Nashville, Tennessee
“Love the atmosphere, disappointed with the food...”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Tried Carino's again, just not crazy about it....again. Maybe I just keep getting the wrong thing! Service was great, no complaints there. We did love the zucchini appetizer, we were chowing down on that but about halfway through it we discovered it wasn't done in the middle. Other than that it was delicious.

The salad isn't much to write home about but it's ok. We ordered the lasagna and again, I just don't care for their lasagna. The description makes it sound so wonderful, 16 layers and all that, but it just isn't that good to me. Next time I will try the alfredo or something. Maybe it's just their red sauces I don't care for there. The bread is awesome.

Love the atmosphere there, so pleasing and relaxing and again the service is great. Will keep searching for something on the menu that I like.

• Visited January 2013

Westport, Indiana
“Great Italian Food!”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

We had to wait about an hour to get a seat (very busy Saturday night) but it was worth the wait. Food was excellent (I am Italian so I know...lol) Great to eat such classic dishes prepared in authentic Italian recipes. You need to visit a piece of Italy!

Visited September 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“Well done Carino's”
Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

Had a business lunch here with a party of seven, just after lunch rush hour. Friendly staff, smooth way of doing things, broad menu that will satisfy most. Not for a romantic dinner clearly but a nice, honest meal awaits you.

North Vernon, Indiana
“Pretty much like the Olive Garden”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We had good food, good service. Nothing wow. But I would definitely eat there again. We went with a large party and they were easily able to accomodate us.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank travelfamily01
“Delicious and very authentic.”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The atmosphere, the food, and the general feel of the place is fantastically Italian. Easily some of the best food I have ever eaten. I wish I could eat there all three meals a day.

Been to Carino's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!