“Quality has declined considerably”

Carino's Italian Grill
Ranked #77 of 143 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Seattle, Washington
“Quality has declined considerably”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The restaurant has great ambiance. The staff is friendly, but the quality of food has declined steadily during the last 5 years I have been going there.
I ordered my favorite item off the menu and right away I could tell that the taste was not right. The food was not even warmed up properly. I might go there again, but only if some one else is paying.

Visited July 2013

Columbus, Indiana, United States
“Italian Nachos”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We go here all the time for their Italian Nachos and order them with both chicken and sausage. So delicious! Crispy pasta chips, chicken, sausage, black olives, pepperoncinis, roma tomatoes, jalapeños, alfredo, mozzarella and parmesan cheese make this an appetizer to not miss! I also love the Chicken Milano...which has chicken, ham and alfredo sauce on top of pasta. Yum! Carinos is one of the best restaurants in town!

• Visited July 2013
columbus
“Probably won't be returning”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

My wife and I stopped for a late lunch this past Sunday. Our server seemed disinterested. she was not the least attentive. towards the end of our lunch, we understood why.... she was at the end of her shift. when she brought our food, my wife's meal was incorrect. we mentioned it to the server, and she agreed to take it back. she served me my meal and left. I wanted grated cheese, and had to wait till she returned with my wife's meal several minites later. after our meal was served, our waitress departed without telling us. so we finised with another server who did a good job.
the larger issue was the food. I ordered lasagna and my wife had chicken with bowtie pasta and a cream sauce. My Lasagna was very dry. I do not complain about my food, but this was pretty bad. so i mentioned it to my waitress, who agreed and offered another lasagna or another menu item. I went for the lasagna. the second lasagna was delivered by the manager, who told me it was fresh. the quality of the second entree was the same as the first. I ate less than a third and gave up. Stouffer's frozen lasagna would have been much better. by the way, i've had lasgana at this restaurant previously, and it was acceptable. my wife's entree was poor as well.
this was the worst meal we've had here. it will be a while before we return.

• Visited April 2013
“Disappointing visit”
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

As usual the lasagna was phenomenal. But they were out if tiramisu. Waited too long for bread, drink refills, and silverware to be brought to our table. Sat for five minutes with out food in front of us and no silverware. Out of tiramisu really???? Overall disappointing visit to this carino's location.

• Visited April 2013
Columbus, Indiana
“Decent Italian food”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

It isn't Little Italy or the Hill in St Louis but the food is good and the service is great. Try the 5 Meat Tuscan Pasta.

Visited April 2013