“Great stay - top rate customer service!”
Review of Columbus Hotel

Columbus Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 17 December 2013

First time staying here on a family visit. Front desk staff incredibly helpful and friendly. Breakfast area very spacious, property very clean, and all staff members encountered were very courteous and attentive. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stay at the Comfort Inn for business. Great location very clean. For me it is the peace and quiet at the Motel that I really enjoy. Rooms are very comfortable and the staff are very helpful and considerate. The morning breakfast is fresh and hot. The staff pays attention to details and make me feel at home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This hotel was very clean, starting to show it's age in some things, but overall, very clean and nice. Check in was easy, go to the hotels web site for better deals on price! The room was spacious and bright, my only complaint being that the table/desk in the king room we had was too big for that small area and blocked the dresser. Breakfast was your basic carb fest, with pastries, fruit, yogurt, cereal and biscuits and gravy one day, eggs and bacon another. The waffle maker has a horrible beep that you can hear in your room, it sound's like someone forgot to turn their alarm off. The only negative thing I can say is to agree with what other reviewers had said about the light going through the door, it is annoying, and would be a simple fix, and tiny pillows on the bed...bring your own if you can. We were only 20 minutes away from Nashville, a beautiful drive there. We will stay here again for our trips to Nashville and Brown county.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We used our points to get this room and it was better and larger than any room we've ever paid for. Breakfast areas tend to be too small and overcrowded, but this one was very large and spacious and would accomodate many more people than most we've visited. The only slightly negative thing I could say is that the bed could have been a little more comfortable. I would have given this a 4.5 if I could have.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed one night on business so was not expecting much especially since I did not make the reservations. We arrived late and the service was quick, efficient, and pleasant. The room was a "suite" with a king-sized bed, basically a kitchen without a stove, and free WiFi. I slept well and was awakened on time. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would be happy to stay at it again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The reason this was not rated a 5 was due to the mattress being very uncomfortable, it was hard. The room and hotel were very clean. We stayed in a king size suite. It had fridge, micro, stove top and dishwasher. WiFi was great. A lot to choose from at breakfast. conveniently located to Nashville and the Outlet Stores. About 15 min away. Would stay again and hope they improve the beds.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice. It is just off the interstate, close to everything. A short trip to Brown County St. park, Nashville, Bloomington, Edinburg Outlet Malls, and you re right there in Columbus. Check out Mill Race Park it is really close by. Two really great places to eat are Mr. Habachi's just before you get into Bloomington, and the Sirloin Stockade in Columbus. Now getting back to the Hotel. The rooms are really clean and nice. My husband is a veteran and they offer discounts for veterans which I think is wonderful. Joshua at the front desk was also wonderful. No really he is really nice and very helpful. I noticed he talks to people like they are family not just like it is his job to do so. He is really an asset to the hotel. I will recommend this hotel for anyone going to this area. Oh my husband liked the breakfast also.I-PAD worked great not like a lot of places. This is our place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeri R, General Manager at Columbus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us! We appreciate and value your feedback. Your positive comments about our hotel and the staff help to validate all of our efforts to offer memorable customer service with clean and comfortable rooms. Joshua is a big asset as is our entire team and we thank you for kind words. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside
Hotel Indigo Columbus Downtown
Residence Inn Columbus
Residence Inn Columbus
#5 of 9 in Columbus
Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes
Hampton Inn Columbus / Taylorsville / Edinburgh
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh

Been to Columbus Hotel? Share your experiences!