Columbus Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Columbus(Columbus)
View Hotel
All reviewscomfort innthe breakfast areawaffle houseburger kingsecond floormini kitchenwould stay here againroom was cleanstate parkbreakfast buffetwafflesconvenient locationone night staybrown countyking roomgreat place to stayup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had a really very nice stay at the Comfort Inn &Suites in Columbus, Indiana. The rooms were immaculate, the breakfast area was large and elaborate. Josh, who worked at the front desk, was absolutely one of the nicest clerks we met on our seven day trek. With family living in the Columbus area, we will certainly make Comfort Inn & Suites our home away from home when we are in the area. I would rate this excellent++

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeri R, General Manager at Columbus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

On behalf or my entire team I want to thank you for your positive review. We strive to offer the outstanding customer service so it is so nice for my staff to be recognized for their efforts. We are happy that you will be making our Comfort Inn your home away from home when you are visiting your family. We look forward to seeing you many more times in the future!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This has become my "go to" hotel when I drive north every spring. The employees are always friendly and accommodating. My room was a little dated, but definitely clean. The beds could be a little softer, but they're fine for just the one night that I stay. What I particularly love about this location, in addition to the great service, is the easy walking proximity to some places to get dinner. After putting in a 7-8 hour drive, I don't want to be in the car anymore, and this Comfort Inn is easy walking distance to Subway, Culver's, Burger King, and Starbucks, so it's easy to walk to get something and then head back to my room to crash. This will definitely stay on my "good places to stop" list while traveling along I65.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kermit753

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. We are so happy to be your "go to" hotel on your travels north each spring. We very much appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us again next year!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The best place of this hotel is the breakfast area with the open atrium on the 2nd floor. The suite which they gave me was outstanding as well. Since I am a Choice Hotel diamond member they gave me the royal treatment and a free upgrade. I will stay here again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Timothy P
Jeri R, General Manager at Columbus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is always so nice to receive positive feed back from our guests. Our 2 story atrium is such a nice space and very different from most hotels breakfast area. The entire staff thanks you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The desk help was a little discouraging as she explained to us that because we had booked on Expedia she couldn't discuss our room rates or accommodations. She simply assigned us our rooms and then coyly informed us that we would have saved $8.99 a night if we had called direct. So much for a pleasant beginning. Our rooms were clean but had the oldfashioned bedspread that only gets washed occasionally. The bathroom was crowded but spotless. I thought we were getting a suite but had a regular room. It's okay with free slow wifi and a coffee maker. Checkout was simple. Breakfast was decent but limited. The fruit was fresh. The rolls were not. Overall I felt crowded but we were only there for one night. The fitness room was good.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite. The regular rooms are too small.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeri R, General Manager at Columbus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to do an online review. I am happy that you found our hotel to be clean and a good location. We are in the process of up dating our bedding so we will be able to provide a newer and fresher look in the future. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you so much for your business!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The rooms were comfortable, bright and clean. The staff was very courteous and friendly. It is close to the highway, but you couldn't hear it. The price was much better than any of the others close by.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind review! I am so glad that you found your room to be clean and comfortable and our staff courteous and helpful. It is always so nice to get feedback from our guests so that we know what we are doing is the right way.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!