“Over crowded and rude!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Over crowded and rude!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Family went here last year on there opening. I understand it's going to be busy but this place was ridiculous. The pools were over crowded with folks. I couldn't see the water. The lazy river was water lodge. Tubes getting stuck and people just, jump on a float to get ahead of the line. Looking for a float good luck. Because there isn't much. Long lines and rude employees. No help was given when asked where the lockers were. We asked and she said " somewhere over there " Then we get to the several childern's areas. THEY DON'T CARE! The water went way over my two year olds head and adults without todders were playing in this area because it wasn't crowd. Then we took our eight year old to the larger kid area. Too many adults cutting in line. I was starting to get upset. My son has Autism. He was waiting and trying his hardest just to stay in line and wait his turn. The line was long he got up to take his turn when four people went head and pushed him. The employee just stood there not saying a word. Then two adults went. My husband ran passed everyone and got our son. We quickly got our things and left. When we got home I called the park in which they put us on hold. Never came back to the phone they hung up on me. I wrote them several times till this day they never return my call. The toddlers area isn't for toddlers its for who ever, the mid childerns area is over crowded with rude teens and adults, and you have dirt/leaves/grass and miscellaneous crap in the water. If truly want a great water park experience please try and go to the Dells. Stay at one of there resorts or Blackhawk Hotel or Ambers Hideway. Trust me we go no all the time. MY FAMILY WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS SEWER!

Visited June 2012
6 Thank Theresa K

Crown Point, Indiana
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great place to cool off!”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Nice place to spend a hot day!

and they even get you bring your own picnic too
you can bring coolers with soda and snacks help save money on a family budget!
have something for everyone all ages.
two lazy rivers! clean place and batherooms are clean too!
nice ground weell kept up! would go back again an again!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cheryl677
Crown Point, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“toilet bowl”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

if you like swimming with little kids pooping in there diapers next to you, then this is the place for you -- lazy river of septic.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank jeff l
Hobart, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and the sun”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Lots of fun! We stayed all day from open til almost close. Will be back again. Family fun and fun for the kids too. Don't forget your sunscreen!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Laura G
northern indiana
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great, Clean Facility”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Deep River Water Park is a very clean, well organized, & fun attraction. Parking is free and there's plenty to do for small children through teens and adults. Food is available for purchase and you can also bring in a cooler. Menus are so-so if you're health conscious. Vegetarians only have pizza or cheese nachos to choose from, so we elected to pack a cooler. The staff was very friendly. The water slides are a blast, though the super steep ones are a little rough on the body since you get so much air, also, consider bringing along swim shirts to reduce scrapes on your back. I don't want it to seem like it's a dangerous place - it's not. It's just that the more hardcore slides bang you around a bit - though it's totally worth it!

Visited August 2012