“Group outing”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Group outing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

We went with a large group and had a wonderful day! Enjoyed that they have activities for all age groups. Water could use some skimming, lots of leaves and bugs. Also we had money wrist bands that when we went to use 15 minutes before closing they said that they were closed, bit of a bummer!

Visited July 2013

Bourbon, IN
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Attracts a Rough Crowd, Security is Exhausted”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

This used to be a decent place but over he past few years it started attracting a rough crowd. The past two times I've gone fights have broken out multiple times. People no longer watch their kids because they're too busy pushing and shoving to get theirselves to the front of lines. Profanity is abundant. Not the kind of environment I'll continue to bring my children to. Sad what its become.

Visited June 2013
5 Thank NeednSun
La Porte IN
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Over crowded and rude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Family went here last year on there opening. I understand it's going to be busy but this place was ridiculous. The pools were over crowded with folks. I couldn't see the water. The lazy river was water lodge. Tubes getting stuck and people just, jump on a float to get ahead of the line. Looking for a float good luck. Because there isn't much. Long lines and rude employees. No help was given when asked where the lockers were. We asked and she said " somewhere over there " Then we get to the several childern's areas. THEY DON'T CARE! The water went way over my two year olds head and adults without todders were playing in this area because it wasn't crowd. Then we took our eight year old to the larger kid area. Too many adults cutting in line. I was starting to get upset. My son has Autism. He was waiting and trying his hardest just to stay in line and wait his turn. The line was long he got up to take his turn when four people went head and pushed him. The employee just stood there not saying a word. Then two adults went. My husband ran passed everyone and got our son. We quickly got our things and left. When we got home I called the park in which they put us on hold. Never came back to the phone they hung up on me. I wrote them several times till this day they never return my call. The toddlers area isn't for toddlers its for who ever, the mid childerns area is over crowded with rude teens and adults, and you have dirt/leaves/grass and miscellaneous crap in the water. If truly want a great water park experience please try and go to the Dells. Stay at one of there resorts or Blackhawk Hotel or Ambers Hideway. Trust me we go no all the time. MY FAMILY WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS SEWER!

Visited June 2012
6 Thank Theresa K
Crown Point, Indiana
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great place to cool off!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

Nice place to spend a hot day!

and they even get you bring your own picnic too
you can bring coolers with soda and snacks help save money on a family budget!
have something for everyone all ages.
two lazy rivers! clean place and batherooms are clean too!
nice ground weell kept up! would go back again an again!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cheryl677
Crown Point, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“toilet bowl”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

if you like swimming with little kids pooping in there diapers next to you, then this is the place for you -- lazy river of septic.

Visited January 2013