“Very good family style dining”
Review of Bronkos Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bronkos Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My Sister scheduled our family's dinner here at Bronko's following my Mothers Funeral. We ate in the rear banquet room, which was ready for us, nicely prepared.
Very good salad & bread links!
Chicken very juicy, ocean perch fish was incredibly delicious..!!
Potatoes ok, under cooked, veggies very good. Two vegans in our group & they ordered spaghetti. Overall a very delicious dinner! There is a small bar/lounge w/4 tap beers.

1  Thank FLYBOYFREDDY

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Love their pizza! I have not been to the restaurant itself, due to a coworker picking up our order, but I was pretty surprised how good their pizza was, lots of cheese, just enough sauce- I also tried the fried cauliflower- and I was not disappointed!

1  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Old fashioned family restaurant. Great Pizza, and other food choices on the menu. If you have drinks from the bar, the prices can't be beat. A+

1  Thank scondos
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

The food is okay, not great. The thing that bothers me the most is that the place is filthy! We sat in a booth and the wall the table was against was disgusting! There's was crud all over the floor. I can't help but think: 'if the dining area is this bad, what does the part don't see look like?' ... the kitchen!!!! I'm afraid to imagine.

1  Thank a1artist
Reviewed 21 July 2013

great diner breakfast...good service...nothing super different or special on the menu but they do a good job with what they do.