“Dirty and Bed Bugs”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Dale
Holland
“Dirty and Bed Bugs”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and I regret it.

I was in room 102 on the main floor, and the whole floor just has a dirty icky feeling to it. My shower had other people's hairs stuck to the wall, and there is just an overall dirty feeling.

Hot water is almost non-existent. In the shower, I had to run the water up to 15 minutes before I needed it. Sometimes the sink did not warm up at all - even after 15 minutes. The water saving shower head makes it unbearable to shower.

And then my favorite of all - BED BUGS. I am not certain what night, but I think on my last night I was stung on both of my arms. This is the worst I've ever been stung in my life - I hope I did not bring these insects home with me.

The staff was polite but not friendly and the included breakfast was edible but not tasty. On one of my first nights I was brave enough to try the pool - it was warm, but again it just felt dirty.

I would not stay here again if it was free. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Erran F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
El Dorado
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hotel not marked with any exterior signs as a Baymont - only said Lincoln Land Inn. Was told it had just changed hands - should still have signs! Was told had 2 reservations, but I had only received 1 confirmation email. Was gladly corrected. Breakfast was horrible including lukewarm coffee, stale muffins, overripe fruit. Rooms were nice, comfortable beds.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dale
Comfort Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
Days Inn Jasper
Days Inn Jasper
#2 of 5 in Jasper

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Dale? Share your experiences!