All reviews santa claus shower pressure third floor nice place to stay beds were comfortable hot breakfast nice room microwave interstate
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Decent hotel. Clean room. Hard bed.
Good channel selection for TV. Nice pool area. Decent breakfast. Small eating area. Close enough to Holiday World for an eveming to recover. Next to Wendy's and Denny's. Take something to prop window curtains against the window. The AC blows straight up into them blocking the air flow

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Family and I stayed here recently. We found the rooms to be very nice and comfortable. Staff was wonderful. We needed to change rooms at one point, and the staff was very helpful in getting us into a different room. The hotel offers a complementary hot breakfast. There is plenty of free parking. Since the hotel is located in a somewhat remote site, there is a limited selection of restaurants in the nearby area. WiFi reception in the hotel can be spotty.

I would recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My main complaint is they wouldn’t let me check in even knowing I didn’t need the room yet. We just wanted to save the hassle after we finished watching my grandson play baseball in a tournament in Santa Clause, IN. The hotel was mediocre at best. The Hall carpets were filthy. Room was ok but old and needing updated and cleaned a little better. I know it was hot, but the room was warm and muggy. We had to lower to 69 to just get it cool enough to sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The rooms were nice and clean , the pool was warm and very clean, the breakfast was ok but the pancake machine was broken , and the internet was horrible. Easy access off of hwy 64 and a gas station, Wendys And Dennys was across the street and just a few miles from Holiday World. The price was not to bad either.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Rooms were clean ,beds soft, and the pool was nice. The internet was horrible and their breakfast was not the best . The motel was easy to get too it was right off of Hwy 64 and just a few miles away from Holiday World which is why we were there. The price was decent and they accommodated us when I asked for 1st floor by the pool.Would I stay there again....hmmmm only if there were no rooms left at Santa's Lodge.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family