“Neat Drive-In plus Indoor Dining”
Review of Arnold's Dive In - CLOSED

Arnold's Dive In
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Food is good, big variety, great decor. In the summer the car hops are on roller skates! The onion rings are great and so are the burgers.

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! They have great food and a great crew!! I go all the time!! I recommend to anyone who loves steakburgers and shakes, and a classic theme to go with it! Fantastic!!

Reviewed 20 July 2012

great atmosphere, we drive all the way to Decatur from fort Waynd just to go to this restaurant, there is nothing like it around, it takes you back in time.

1  Thank ashley b
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Service was not good at all! We waited at least 30 minutes for our food and only 1 other table was occupied.

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I have been here a bunch of times with my son when he was little and also grown. It's a fun old time place that is themed in the 50's, cute girls waiting on tables in skirts or skating the lot, but mostly serving great food, nothing fancy, but home-made and really awesome!!!