“Going back in time!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

I love this place! The food is wonderful and the malts and shakes are the real deal. The atmosphere is like stepping back in time plus I love all the local items on the walls. They also do car shows during the summer or head there with your classic car on any Friday or Saturday night.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Saturday, July 6th, I took my mom, sister and brother in law to Arnold's for something a little different than the everyday eatery. They liked it and I do, also. It isn't some place I would want to go to everyday but different is nice!
The food and service was good.
1) a disappoint to me. Being a 'huge' Burton Cummings fan, no Guess Who (American Woman) on wall or ceiling.
2) I got a $30.00 gift certificate for my brother's birthday and they gave me '6' little $5.00 cards. Thought, it could have been a little more 'something' else. But they spend all the same.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat!! After reading some of the reviews I was floored! I have been there several times and have had nothing but great things to say. The food is fantastic, the service is always wonderful, and the atmosphere is amazing. It's an old diner with cool memorabilia, nothing dirty about it. I've been there with large groups and I would expect a gratuity, those servers work there butt off. Obviously (poopturd) was there with a large group, seeing they only add gratuity for 10 or more people. In my experience food takes longer to make and serve when you come in large groups. As far as hair, has anyone ever thought it just might be your own!! I know everyone is entitled of their own opinion so this is mine. Arnold's is such a neat place, and I can"t wait to go back!!!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Visited on Saturday the 23rd of March,and must say it will be the last visit. Problems:1.Unisex bathroom-only 1 bathroom. 2.Unbelievable slow service. 3. Hair in fries-not mine! 4.Atm broken. 5.Looked very dirty. 6. People next to us ordered their food after us but got theirs 1st.How's that happen? 7. Added gratuity to everyone's bill. If i want to leave a tip that's my choice,not theirs!!!!!!!!!! Would not recommend to a pack of hungry dogs!

1  Thank Poopturd
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I eat there quit often Now. Very unique, very nastalgic. From there food to there service. So if you Go through this is worth the stop. I have been going there since 1997