“Nostalgic diner with decent food”
Review of Arnold's Dive In - CLOSED

Arnold's Dive In
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Visited Arnold's for Sunday lunch. Only an handful of people there but the staff was quick and pleasant. The atmosphere was fun and VERY 50's/60's but the building is showing some age. We were a bit concerned as we walked in (looked a little rougher than expected) but immediately relaxed once inside. Food quality was solid and prices fair to good. Food selection is 'diner' but there was a decent range of choices. I'd recommend this as a stop to anyone traveling through Decatur or even staying near Ft. Wayne.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Arnold's is a fun place to visit! The kids lived adding their names to the graffitied walls. The old fashioned drive in is fun. The girls hang the trays on your car window and roll out on their roller skates with your food. While the atmosphere is fun, the food is not very memorable. The food is average fast food with much of it deep fried.
Go and enjoy the atmosphere just for the experience!

1  Thank Alane J
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We love all their food. Mickey Mouse Club or Charlie's Tuna are my favorites. Sad to see they're selling the business at the end of this year; hope to see new owners. There's a bit of a wait for your food but it's worth it!

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

I love this place! The food is wonderful and the malts and shakes are the real deal. The atmosphere is like stepping back in time plus I love all the local items on the walls. They also do car shows during the summer or head there with your classic car on any Friday or Saturday night.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Saturday, July 6th, I took my mom, sister and brother in law to Arnold's for something a little different than the everyday eatery. They liked it and I do, also. It isn't some place I would want to go to everyday but different is nice!
The food and service was good.
1) a disappoint to me. Being a 'huge' Burton Cummings fan, no Guess Who (American Woman) on wall or ceiling.
2) I got a $30.00 gift certificate for my brother's birthday and they gave me '6' little $5.00 cards. Thought, it could have been a little more 'something' else. But they spend all the same.