“VERY ENJOYABLE”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“VERY ENJOYABLE”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was fantastic, the room was clean and spacious. Rate during the week was very reasonable. Food at buffet was excellent. I had no complaints. Was one of the best birthdays. Casino is good.

Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The gambling could be better, but the food is great. The hotel rooms are very modern and pretty, I've had less pretty rooms in Vegas. I also like the way they give rewards better than it used to be. Their give a-ways aren't as shabby as other casinos in area. As a whole I will return and play again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Darrlyn K
Gary, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“AWESOME TIME, GOOD GAMBLING, FOOD, MUSIC AND HOTEL IS FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

A MUST STAY, SEE, EAT AND GAMBLE!! ROOMS are out of site, FOOD at every restaurant is AWESOME, GAMBLING is ok!! Use to give more money/wins but not anymore but who knows you MIGHT GET LUCKY!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Uncledave31
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Slot machines are TIGHT”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I played a lot of the slot machines at Ameristar and they are horribly tight. One machine I played I had gotten over 200 free spins. Yes, over 200 and this was on maximum bet. Do you know what those spins paid me? 295 dollars. I'm betting $3.00. I had triggered the 200 free spins at a different casino about 10 months ago and won almost 4,000.00. What does that tell you? I visited Ameristar about 5-6 months before that and the machines just kept sucking up my money. I only decided to go because my mother wanted to try. Even she said, "I won't be back here!" If you want to go to a casino where you may actually win, go down the road because there are other casinos in both directions.

13 Thank Isabella B
East Chicago, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“best buffett”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The buffet always has good food and the service is excellent. The casino and the hotel a both very clean and convenient to each other

Visited January 2014