“Great food!”

Casa Blanca Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in East Chicago
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Best thing is that serve the food on hot plates which keeps your food
warmer longer. I had burrito suizo - it was fabulous!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We've been to lots of Mexican restaurants, but it feels like going home when we come to Casa Blanca! I don't think I've ever had a bad meal here! Tried to come Sunday for steak tacos but they closed at 8. So today I was just waiting for some old style Mexican. The salsa is hot, the guacamole creamy & the food delicious.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the tacos, and enchiladas here. The tortillas were especially good, but having said all of that its really average, good food.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I like to go because it looks like a plaza with fountain inside. The food is plentiful, refried beans are kind of tasteless, rice was dry, but skirt steak was good. Older waitress was not very social or friendly, but she was attentative with our needs. Food is traditional Mexican fare. Nice atmosphere. Food is just ok.

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 13 January 2015

Been going here for years and have never had a problem with the quality of the food served. Servers are generally pleasant and accommodating and the Aztec calendar on the ceiling of the main dining room is lovely.
My favorites are enchiladas suizas and chiles rellenos, both are served with refried beans, rice, and salad. Food is always fresh and warm when served.
It's great to sit down to a basket of warm tortilla chips and salsa to start your meal; a more mild salsa is available upon request.
Watch out for the margaritas! They are large and potent and I love them!

2  Thank KimberlyS4