“All Right”

Add it.
Taqueria Los Comales
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in East Chicago
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped in about 3:30 and the dining room was nearly empty. The drive-through was doing a brisk business. Chips and salsa were served quickly. Soft drinks and guacamole were ordered and brought to our table. Disappointed that margaritas are not available nor was queso dip. My friend ordered burritos to go. He said for $6.50 the steak burrito was quite good. During our time there, they were cleaning the floor with a strong-smelling cleaner. It was unappetizing thus the average rating.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Great business hours and great food, they close until like 3am on Fridays and Saturdays and normally their food is fresh, I personally like tacos de asada from there, I got some last night it was late, around 1am and they were delicious as always.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Seriously some of the better salsa I have had in Indiana. This is the real deal, fire roasted tomatoes and thick corn chips. Quick service and accommodating to diet, just ask.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

I will never go back again it was like 10 waitresses and not even one stopped by our table just tell me what kind of service is that, the food is okay but service wise sorry no good, and for the money that I'm paying for every taco I rather go else where, my time and my money will be appreciated somewhere else :(