“Worth Driving To”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #20 of 49 Restaurants in East Chicago
Reviewed 5 January 2017

This is the best and fastest McDonald's around. I live in Whiting and can stand the long wait so I'd rather drive 15 minutes to go to the McDonald's in East Chicago. I also went there looking for toys for my nephew and they were so patient with me and showed me everything they had for me to buy.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Easy to drive thru service. Just a cup of coffee. Wait staff was courteous and efficient. Coffee good! Will return another time.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

McDonalds is a great place to dine it's very relaxing especially if you need wifi for computer access.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Day shift personnel are friendly and efficient. Night shift is a different situation. Fish sandwich not fully cooked, fries cold. Most of the time the staff has an attitude like they don't want to wait on you. Even though this particular McDonald is the closet to me, I will drive an additional two miles if I want a McDonald's.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

This place has the best fish sand. in the world, all the food above the cut here,the managers work real hard here.