“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling thru the area and decided to try this little restaurant out based on the reviews. Glad we did. This little place was great. The food was awesome and the service even better. Will definitely stop by again if in the area.

Edinburgh, Indiana
“GREAT FOOD AND FRIENDLY STAFF”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

give eljefe a try you wont be disapointed.great food,friendly staff and great prices. i reccomend the steak,shrimp and chicken fajatias. you wont believe the portions. best fajitas within 30 miles

• Visited April 2014
Noblesville
“A great Mexican Dive”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Last Saturday night I found myself at Eljefe, one of the most unique Mexican joints I've ever visited. It's kind of a dive, and the parking lot is really small. Only about 12 cars can fit. One of the specials was fettuccine alfredo. I saw several people had ordered it. I noticed the alfredo sauce was a light pink in color so I'm guessing it had mexican chilis in it. I ordered the chimichangas 1 fried, 1 soft. Beans, Guacamole and Sour cream were served on the side. Everything was fantastic and fresh tasting. The red sauce on the Chimi's was really good. Next time I might even try the mexican pasta.

• Visited March 2014
Georgetown, Indiana
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We read the reviews here and thought we would go. When I asked the front desk to suggest a place and they sent us here, we went. We were not disappointed. It is not a fancy place. But the food was good, served quickly and hot. The price was great! The servers were friendly and efficient.

Visited June 2013
indianapolis, indiana
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Great Mexican food! Had the stuffed poblano and loved it. The salsa is really fresh and just the right amount of spice :) Fast and kind service!

Visited June 2013