“Fantastic motel”

Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Edinburgh
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I have stayed in a lot of Comfort Inns and I think this may be the best one. This place was spotless. The staff was great. I don't know how you would improve this motel. Location is great, very clean, great room, great staff, good breakfast and the managers reception was something we had not seen before at a Comfort Inn but I like it. I'm sure we will return this this motel. We like to shop at the mall and this is just a fantastic motel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Rikka B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Dear Darrell,
Thank you very much for your kind praise about our hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we thank you for your business. We look forward in seeing you and your family again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh

Reviewed 11 March 2013

We were driving south and started late and this location was an excellent place to stay. Handy to Interstate 65 and if you wanted to shop a large outlet mall is right next to the hotel. Fast check-in, clean comfortable room and they had breakfast setup early so we were able to eat and be on the road by 600 AM. Every person on the staff we met was friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again when traveling this direction again, as o ther travelers have stated one if not the best Comfort Inns we have ever stayed.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Randy,
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your stay. We are greatful you had an enjoyable stay and we hope you had a safe travel. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thank you for your business and time to let others know about your pleasant and memorable stay.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

This is hands down the very BEST Comfort Inn that I have ever stayed in. I do travel a lot and I have stayed at many Comfort Inns. The staff was very helpful, and pleasant! The entire hotel was spotless, and the breakfast was good. Beds were good also! The pool is great, and they even offer 2 free drinks per room, and snacks on week nights in the breakfast room.

Dear Worldtraveler,
Thank you for taking the time to inform us and others about your stay. We strive for excellent staff service and are honored my staff achieved that excellent service for you during your stay. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our Managers Reception as this is an added free bonus to our guest as a way to say thank you for your business. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your memorable stay. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

We got stranded in some bad weather and would have stayed anywhere, but we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It was clean, updated, and had free WiFi. They were also very friendly. The giant jacuzzi tub put it over the top!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Rikka B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay. We are honored you had a wonderful stay and we welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Picked this hotel from a list, was a little unsure but decided to give it a try. Arrived over the weekend and was met with a friendly hello. Room was quiet and clean and WiFi worked great as advertised. Had a great stay here, friendly staff, quick service for any problem! Many restaurants within walking distance with an outlet malls for shopping.

1  Thank skydivindad
Rikka B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Dear Skydivindad,
I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful experience and stay with us. I thank you for taking time out of your busy day to compliment and comment on my beautiful newly renovated hotel. We gladly welcome you back for all of your furure stays. I thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon.

In the spirit of hospitality,

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I was a little nervous asking 4 of my colleagues to stay at this hotel with me since I had never been to this location before but we all had an excellent stay! Every staff member was attentive, friendly and extremely helpful. When I forgot a few items, they promptly brought them to my room. I was extremely impressed with the breakfast each morning. Not only were the hours early enough for us to enjoy prior to a 7 am meeting, but if we returned before 10, we were able to enjoy ourselves again. There was a huge variety of items to choose from but I was most surprised at how delicious the hot breakfasts were every single day of the week. I've been a Choice Privilege member for over 10 years and this was the best stay I've ever had. The hotel was also clean and well decorated but that was just icing on the cake. I appreciated the pool, fitness center and the microwave and fridge in every room. I will definitely stay here again if I'm ever in town and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Rikka B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Lainie B.,
Thank you for your continued loyalty in being a Choice Privileges member. We are pleased you had an excellent stay with us here at the Comofort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh Indiana. We are delighted you took the time to share your experience and admiration for our hotel and staff. I am honored we were able to provide you and your colleagues exceptional service that went above and beyone your expectations. We look forward in having you and your colleagues as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

We recently stayed at this location for a short get away to celebrate our 50th Anniversary with friends. What a pleasant stay!! Very nice check-in clerk--efficient and friendly as were all employees that we encountered. Room was very clean, beds were comfortable and our room was quiet even tho it was located next to 2 fast food locations. "Happy hour" was a pleasant surprise--tasty drinks and nice appetizer selection. Large, pretty breakfast room had plenty of seating. Motel clerk even suggested which nearby restaurants offer a 10% discount for dinner. Outlet mall is close enough to walk to as are several restaurants. We will return for another stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edinburgh
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edinburgh
Hampton Inn Columbus / Taylorsville / Edinburgh
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh
Columbus Hotel
Columbus Hotel
#3 of 9 in Columbus
Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside

Been to Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh? Share your experiences!