Hampton Inn Columbus / Taylorsville / Edinburgh
US$155
US$139
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$168
ComfortInn
US$125
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$64
Quality Inn(Franklin)
US$112
US$107
All reviewsoutlet mallstaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distancebathroom doorconvenient locationupon checkgreat place to stayvery nice staycomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againbagelsfree drinksbeds were very comfortablenice roomhappy hourbeautiful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I travel for business and often stay in hotels. This one was excellent. It was clean everywhere. I was able to get on the Internet and work from my room without issues. The breakfast had a large selection to chose from and enough seating. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonEdinburgh, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus / Taylorsville / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Joan M,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to meet your expectations, and had nice, clean accomodations for your stay. We have just recently remodeled our lobby/breakfast area and one of the nice benefits is the large ammount of seating that is avaliable in it, I'm glad you enjoyed that aspect of it as well. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and thank you very much for the positive review. If there is ever anything that I can do to assisit you in the future, please just let me know. I wish you the best in your future travels, and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel accommodations a plus. The complementary drinks was a great place to relax and finalize work. Long tables with power supplies was an excellent choice. Multiple computers to conduct printing was convenient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonEdinburgh, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus / Taylorsville / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Christopher C,

First and fore most, thank you very much for the positive feedback on our hotel. I understand how valuable time is nowadays, and myself and my staff are very greatful that you took some of that time to leave such a nice review on our property. We work very hard to make sure that all of our guests enjoy your stay, and we seemed to have accomplished that during your stay. Free drinks always make work a little eaisier, and we hoped that the long tables with the power supplies would provide a nice area for guests such as yourself to work. Once again thank you very much for the positive review, and if you are ever in Edinburgh in the future, we hope that we can serve you again. If there is anything myself or my staff can ever do to assisit you in your future lodging needs be it here or elsewhere, please just let us know. Thank you again for your time and have a wonderful day, and awesome future travels!

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped after traveling 13+ hours with our toddlers in the car. Check in was quick & painless. The room was clean & comfortable. We slept the entire night w/o any interruptions and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good and their coffee is AMAZING. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014
HamptonEdinburgh, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus / Taylorsville / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear kcjmbt,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel here on TripAdvisor. The staff really appreciates the high marks, and very positive comments that you placed in your review here. We strive for perfection with every guest everytime, and I see that we meant that mark during your stay. You are right about the coffee, I find it quite amazing myself, and I am glad you enjoyed it as well, seems to make those 13+ hour days go a little smoother. If there is anything that I can ever do for you in your future travels through Edinburgh or anywhere, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. On behalf of the staff here at the Hampton Inn Columbus/Edinburgh we thank you for your patronage, and hope to see you again sometime in the future! Thank you again for your time, and hope you have a wonderful day, and wonderful future travels!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Nice place with friendly employes. Starting to get old -could use some updating. Location is good - right off the interstate by an outdoor mall. Food is limited (no on site resteraunt) but they offer free wine & snacks in the evening and a typical breakfast buffet in the morning - are also several resteraunts close by.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arnold S
HamptonEdinburgh, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus / Taylorsville / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Arnold S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback here on TripAdvisor. I understand how important time is to our guests, so it is always much appreciated when someone such as yourself takes the time to share your thoughts with the traveling community on TripAdvisor. I'm glad you enjoyed our hospitality reception with the free drink and snacks, it's just our way of saying thank you to all of our guests that choose to stay with us. I understand that the dining options are limited within the hotel, however there are some local restaurants nearby that offer a 10% discount to our guests, just for future reference. I would also like to share that we have some exciting new renovations coming in the near future to our property. We will be doing a full renovation of all the guest rooms. Everything will be completely remodeled inside the rooms, and guests such as yourself that have stayed previously will probably not even recognize them. I hope you join us again in the future to see all of the new improvements, as we would be more than delighted to have you as our guest again. Once again thank you for your comments, and if there is ever anything myself or my staff can do to serve your future lodging needs, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know. Thank you, and happy traveling!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We always enjoy Hampton Inns because of their consistent care of both private & common rooms, and this one was another example of a great organization with quality control; we typically use OnStar to direct us to a Hampton in the town where we plan to stay on our trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy48858
HamptonEdinburgh, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus / Taylorsville / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Sandy48858,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property here on Tripadvisor. i understand your time is very important, and it pleases me to have you take some of that time to give us some feedback. At Hampton Inns we work hard to provide a consistent excellent stay for every guest. We take a lot of pride in the product that we have, and work hard to maintain the high quality that you have come to expect from us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay, and referred to us as "The Best Hampton Ever". If there is ever anything that I can do to assist you in your future travels or make your stay an even more enjoyable one, please do not hesitate to let me or my staff know, and thank you again for the marvelous review!

Yours in Hospitality,