“Always a great meal!”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: romance Fine Dine InFull bartake outcatering prefferd reservation for big group, if you have any questions please talk to manager cory or co-owner tony.We opened since 1985, Thank you for your support.
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We visit often & the service is awesome as well as the food! Its not your typical "Chinese" restaurant. Every dish we had was hot, fresh & veggies not over done. The Great Wall has been around for a long time & it just keeps getting better.

3  Thank theclayturtle
There are newer reviews for Great Wall Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Selected this restaurant because it was top rated in Elkhart. Didn't expect crowds since it was a Thursday a little before 6pm. We were seated immediately, another 15 minutes and we would have had to wait. Our waitress was wonderful and very attentive. The menu was pretty much your standard chinese fare found everywhere but delicious, the portions were large and we should have shared. If you're passing through Elkhart this place is a must visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I'm not very fond of Chinese food, but this restaurant is in a class of its own. The food is always so fresh. It doesn't taste as if it has been on a steam table all day. They're popularity is due to word-of-mouth advertising and they are always busy with dine-in and take-out.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I have never written a review before - but this place had the best Chinese food I have ever eaten. Upon arrival my family of six were greeted and seated by a friendly young gentleman who remained attentive to the guests needs throughout the evening. When I was looking at my menu the table next to us were being served - one of their dishes was being served sizzling on a hot plate and the aroma was incredible - my mouth was watering. The dish was called Hong Kong steak and I ordered it for myself! OMG - the steak was so tender - there was fresh green peppers and onions and mushrooms in an outrageously delicious sauce - everyone should try it!! Wish they had Chinese food like this in my home town!! All the wait staff were friendly - we were waited on by a sweet young Chinese girl who was so pleasant - the atmosphere was great - in fact the staff members were all great - the food to die for - this place is a must - you won't be disappointed!!

2  Thank HappyEatingAlways
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Great food and great service. Everyone was very friendly. the Won Ton soup was fantastic.We are only in town for two more days but will return before we leave.