Comfort Suites North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$133
US$100
US$95
US$126
US$103
US$91
US$96
Red Roof Inn - Elkhart(Elkhart)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$77
Priceline
US$127
Priceline
All reviewswafflesking roomcheck in was quickpool and hot tub areaonly stayed one nightmorning breakfastwould definitely stay here againsouth bend areathe breakfast areabed was comfortableindiana toll roadnice roomhot breakfastfitness roomhotel is locatedparking lothot items
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

Made last minute reservation to catch some sleep on the drive home Thanksgiving weekend. Checked in late, the staff was friendly, the room large and clean. It was reasonably priced, and had your typical complementary breakfast. It was all they said it was to be. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have stayed at this hotel in the past but on a recent trip the night clerk was extremely rude, lacking in basic customer service skills. The parking lot was strewn with trash and empty bottles. On my return trip, I had a very pleasant stay at another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My wife & I had the pleasure of staying at this excellent hotel on July 22nd and August 5th, 2012 on our round trip to Long Island,NY from Iowa.
We couldn't think of any ammenity lacking lacking at our stay from a king size bed to a complementary hot breakfast that included eggs, sausage and waffles.
A coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron with board were included in the room.
As I had a choice privileges card and booked in advance, total cost including tax was $79.97 per stay.
We are traveling by car to Pennsylvannia shortly and have pre-booked at this location for the round trip.

Room Tip: Recommend the top floor to avoid heavy footed children above; although we have not had a bad experience at this location.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We stayed here for four nights, so we became familiar with the hotel. We were having a family event in town and arranged, in advance, a family rate. They were willing to work with us, which was important.
The most important thing in a hotel, to me, is cleanliness. I look, I check it out and this one was clean. The bedding was clean, the bathroom was clean, the back of the TV was dusted. The bed was very comfortable, the pillows were like postage stamps...like half a pillow, but there were four of them and it turned out that half was just fine.
The space was good, but a little odd with an angled shelf in the "living room". We had adequate seating for six...a couch, desk chair, occasional chair and an ottoman that doubled as a coffee table or seating for two. There was a functioning microwave and dorm size refrigerator. There was also good desk space and free internet.
The breakfast was excellent including blueberry or plain waffles made in the shape of the state of Texas. The kids loved them and so did the adults. It was well stocked and refilled until the last minute of being open.
There is an inside pool and a workout room with machines as well as free weights. There is also a "business" room with a computer and printer so that we could print out our boarding passes before heading back to the airport. The parking lot was large with plentiful space behind the hotel.
The front desk was well staffed with friendly workers and the hotel attendants were also friendly and helpful...making up the room early one day when we knew that we needed to change for an event.
The ONLY problem I had was that the walls seemed paper thin and the first night the party seemed to be next door. Also, Jack the giant had the room above us and tromped back and forth for an hour and twenty minutes one night. However, I just clicked on the fan so that it ran full time and that seemed to drown out most noise.
The location is great, near all kinds of food, with Fuddruckers in the front parking lot and everything else within easy distance. I would stay here again any time.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We stayed 2 nights. Our room was totally quiet, not even shower noise from adjoining rooms. We had a king room, which was very nice with the separate sitting area with hideabed sofa and coffee table. The only negatives was the room had an odor about it when we first walked in that reminded me of clothes that have been left too long in the washer. The room looked clean, though. The hot breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. The breakfast is served until 9:30 a.m. The first morning we were down before 9:00, but the waffle mix was empty. I told the girl not to bother making some up just for me, so went for the eggs and bacon. There was one dried up microwave egg and one piece of bacon. Other people arrived after us, so she hurried and threw more eggs and bacon in the microwave. The next morning we made a point of getting down earlier. Breakfast was eggs that were scrambled patties, and sausage patties, both straight from the microwave. I had a blueberry waffle that could have used a little more cooking time. We didn't use the pool,, but it looked very nice.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple