Red Roof Inn - Elkhart
US$120
US$115
US$149
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskwithin walking distanceroom was cleannotre dameworking orderhome away from homeflat screennight's sleepa great place to staywould stay here againshannonpetmotelrritransportercatexterior
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I was stuck in town and wanted to be close to where my camper was being worked on. They where very nice and helpfull. The rooms where spotless and the service was as good or better than some of the upper end hotel/resorts I had stayed with in past times. I would recomend this hotel to anyone that has to spend time in this area!! If you are coming the desk lady Amy was most helpfull and was full of information on were to eat and things to do while I was here waiting for my camper to get finished.

Room Tip: The big king room on the end room 133 was a good quite place when I was here
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

Stephen V thank you for your positive review. The entire staff takes pride in providing our guest with clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate. Thank you so much for "Recommending our hotel to other potential guest" I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Please consider us on your next vist to the Red Roof Inn in Elkhart Indiana.

Beth Ronzone

Reviewed 30 November 2012

The people at the front desk in the morning were very helpful and pleasant to talk to.
I will be back! Mary and Amy always had fresh hot coffee and helped out with dirrections to help me get around town and find good places to eat.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Kent G thanks for your wonderful review. The entire staff takes pride in our hotel and look for ways to make our guest stay pleasant one. Mary and Amy are always happy to provide our guest with an enjoyable experience. Please consider our hotel on your next visit to Elkhart.

Beth Ronzone

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Stayed Friday night. They don't offer the 10% discount for Vets in November like the Website advertises.
I went in my non smoking room. Wow, smelt like a Smoking room to me. Clerk said, No, non smoking in all the rooms. Well I got the worst night sleep, and clothes stunk of smoke the next day.
They offer Non Continental Breakfast, just coffee in the morning.
Sorry, I will Not stay there.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your recent stay at our Red Roof Inns property in Elkhart, Indiana.I don't know why they didn't give you a Vets discount as we do have one. I would be happy to make the adjustment if you would contact me directly. We make every attempt to ensure that our rooms meet a rigorous standard for cleanliness & overall good condition. I am sorry that your particular room did not meet this criterion.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Service is great. Staff is fantastic and Amy went out of her way to accomodate us with requested room locations. 12 of us from Canada stay there for many reasons. Not far from Notre Dame. Plenty of good restaurants. Rooms are clean and rates are very reasonable. We would never think of going anywhere else. The staff should be commended for their professional attituded. Check ins and check outs were quick and flawless. We have already booked for next year. Thank you staff for being so helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jim M

Thank You for the kind words, I'm glad you had a great time and that Amy took such good care of you entire group. We love seeing all of you every year! 12-0 what a season! See you next year.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

i have stayed there several times in the last few months and found the rooms clean and neat. Service is great no problems i am a truck driver and come in at all times of the day and night. I can call in ahead or go in when i get in and Amy and all the stsff are there a d willing to help at any time

1  Thank ted c

Thank You for the nice review and I'm glad that Amy did a great job of taking care dof you. We really appreciate all of our truck drivers.