“Awesome place to stay”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Stockton, Kansas
“Awesome place to stay”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stay here often (at least once or twice a month) and Amy at the front desk is really awesome. Love to joke around with her. When we have to stay longer than expected the staff brings towels and etc. to us immediately. They have fantastic service and rooms are always nice and clean. I am disabled and they always have a room for us on the lower level and fortunately we get the same room all the time. Would recommend the place to anyone. Reasonable and very nice place to stay. Only draw back is slow internet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank lynnd1949
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear llynd1949

Thank you very much, Amy does have a great sense of humor and I'm glad she entertains you, We love having you as our guest and can't wait to see you again

Beth Ronzone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Elkhart, Indiana
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this Red Roof numerous times over the past two years. In every case the staff has been courteous and helpful and the rooms have been clean and comfortable. This is one place where the manager and staff really work at making your stay enjoyable.
We have no problem recommending this motel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Cmackay03
Dear cmackay03,

What nice things you said... Thanks. We really appreciate your loyalty and hope to have you back with us many many more times for years to come.

Looking forward to seeing you the next time you stay.

Thanks
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love the Red Roof Elkhart...Shannon is the sweetest, friendliest employee ever. She always makes me feel so welcome and that's a wonderful feeling after being away from home (GA) for a month or longer. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to stay here. Comfortable, clean, updated EVERYTHING, truck parking, close to great restaurants and walmart, laundry facilities....just great. Thank you guys! See you soon!
-Destiny

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DestinyC85
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Destiny,

Thank You for the great review. I agree Shannon is a rock star! We are very that you are a regular here and look forward to the next time you are in town.

General Manager Red Roof Inn
Perrysburg, Ohio
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This was a great stop on a trip from Buffalo to Minneapolis. I was staying with a free night and hotel staff upgraded me for free because I was a loyal RediCard member. The staff was very nice and polite. Room was spacious with a newer TV.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Todd O
Dear Todd O.
Thank you for you kind words, we are so very glad we made you happy. I hope you will stop and see us again the next time you are in the area.

Thanks Again
General Manager Red Roof Inn
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I travel regularly through Elkhart, Indiana as I work for Ford Chicago Assembly Plant ,but on January 5, I had almost difficult and discouraging drive coming in . There was a very bad snow storm and against my better judgement I decided to attempt to brave the elements . After traveling for over 4 hours my mother and father convinced me to stop . I didn't want to because I was so determined to make it to Chicago and I wouldn't be at home during all the terrible weather . Since I had no choice I-80 had now been closed and the state was in emergency status I decided to go to Redroofinn which is where I stay in Chicago. I got stuck pulling in and I'm thinking just my luck ! When here come these two brave souls ( thanks whoever you were again ) out in the cold and they pushed me in I thanked them ever greatful and they told me no problem get out of the cold I'm still wondering if they heeded their own advice . I pulled in to the only spot available it was handicap so I thought they were going to be full . I was greeted by Amy who was courteous, polite and helpful . They had one room left and I took it of course. I grabbed what I could out of my car and ran for refuge . As soon as I opened my door I felt this burst of heat and felt at home already . I was very impressed with the room, clean and very comfortable it made being stranded very easy.
I will pass the word to people I know and now have another favorite in Elkhart besides Cracker Barrel . KUDOS to you and thanks.

Room Tip: Call ahead for a Superior King room
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Angela B
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Dear Angela B.,
Thank You so much for the kind words. I am so glad we made you feel like your were at home. Please stop and see us again when the weather is nicer and you are a little more relaxed.

Red Roof Inn Elkhart, IN
Elk, Washington
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This newly remodeled motel is a great place to stay. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. I have been staying off and on at this motel for about 7 years. Never, ever had a bad experience The motel has laundry facilities and great restaurants close by.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dennishs2014
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Dear Dennishs,
Thanks for the great review. I am glad you like the new look and we are soooo excited to be getting it done. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again and again and again>

Red Roof Inn Elkhart
Gaithersburg
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Clean and comfortable. Nice bed and bedding. Really comfortable easy chair -- so nice after driving all day! The carpet looks new. The furniture is not new, but everything is nice. Plenty of lamps. Wi-fi included. Nice tv.

Room Tip: I upgraded a bit to get a kingside bed, fridge and microwave. Only causes a bit more so it is worth...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Dear Rhonda B.
Thank you so much for the kind words, and I am glad you enjoyed you stay. Please come back and see us again.

Red Roof Inn Elkhart