“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Chicago, IL, United States
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The hotel is clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub area were very clean and it was nice to have it after a long day of driving. The staff was friendly and the check in and check out process was easy. The breakfast is not free but there are several restaurants nearby. The lobby had a strong scented candle scent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elkhart, responded to this review, 8 March 2016
Dear Guest,

I am sorry that old management of this hotel did not respond to your review. Please know that I started at this property in late 2014 and if I can be of any service to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Chris Newsome

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Paige, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Feels like home. With a clean and comfortable facility and courteous employees. When you are away from home it is good to see a big smile on the faces of those you come in contact with. The location is very convenient for work in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

North Westchester, Connecticut
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Clean, good service, plenty of places to dine and refuel. excellent choice on the Route 80 corridor. Go to the local brew pub for a great beer as well. Lite sandwiches and beers made on location. I cannot recall the name, wait....Iechyd Da Brewery

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

trevor, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel is a stple of hotels in the Elkhart area. Every time without fail staff, room and ammenities are excellent. no surprises I travel to Elkhart at least once a month for several days and this hotel is first choice. unfortunately many people feel the same because if you do not reserve ahead it may be full.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Glendale
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have learned the hard way that it pays to pick a nice hotel when traveling. Hilton properties are generally very good, and this was no exception. We booked online, and as a result breakfast was included with a minimal additional charge. The wait staff in the restaurant went out of their way to fix whatever we wanted. The pastries were fresh, the eggs were done just the way we wanted, and they had a variety of fresh fruit plus the usual other offerings. In the room, there was plenty of space for suitcases, everything was in good working order, there was a TV guide in the room, and the shower was terrific, possibly new or a recent upgrade. In short, it's a great place to stay, but it appears to be nearly fully booked most nights.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Housekeeping noticed that I liked M&M's since there was an empty bag in my room when they came to clean. When I arrived back to the room after a long day of work, Beth, from housekeeping left a bag of M&M's with a note saying she noticed I like them so she left some for me. This was so sweet and really made my day. People don't do nice things like this anymore. I hope she is recognized for going above and beyond. It really made my day!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is a great place to stay for pleasure or business. Every member of the staff we encountered in our 5 night stay were very friendly and willing to help in any way. The room was clean, lobby very neat and restaurant staff very helpful. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple