“Good but not Columbo's”

Ranked #28 of 194 Restaurants in Elkhart
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

This is a Columbo's knock off. It's good but no where near Columbo's. but if your close its a good place to eat.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My husband works near here & has told me about their pizza for months. I finally got the chance to come with him and it was awesome! We just made it in for the lunch special-all u can eat pizza, pasta, & salad for $6.95. Well worth it! You can tell it's homemade too! This will definitely be one of my must visit places when I am in town!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The food was excellent. We like Italian food and this was very good. Waitress was very good and atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We had heard about this place and decided to try it while we were in Elkhart. We were a little disappointed in the food. It was a little bland and the menu was pretty limited. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had the pleasure of dining here the other night after hubby suggested. I questioned him, thinking it was only take out pizza. So glad I tried DaVinci's. It is now my favorite Italian restaurant. Waitress was attentive, checked back on us several times without overdoing it. Cocktails were very good, bruschetta tasted fabulous and fresh. Salads were definetely not sitting around, fresh, quality ingredients. I had Shrimp Scampi, presented well and tasted as good as I've ever had. Restaurant was clean, staff attentive, food a 5. Goodbye Olive Garden.