“Outstanding”

Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Somehow my account here on TripAdvisor is lost, so I am leaving this comment here again.

We visited Holiday World for my birthday and decided to stay in Evansville. If you are in Evansville or the surrounding area i highly recommend this hotel. I work at a Hilton hotel in Nashville and they still treated me like a regular guest. Front desk staff is very accommodating and always smiling. By far the best HGI I've been to. The lobby, restaurant, room, grounds, all very well maintained. The fitness center is great with little televisions attached to the workout equipment. Big ups to the breakfast staff they were incredible!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Atrixx

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Litchfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We stayed here this week and the location is great! Walking distance to a Texas Roadhouse. Hotel Staff was okay. No real charm but the restaurant staff was awesome -- Thank you to Jeromy and Norma for a great breakfast experience. Omelets were Terrific!!! Jeromy was was nice and friendly and Norma was just a wonderful waitress. Very accomdating. The hotel room was very nice. Clean, Great Beds and a quiet night sleep. I would recommend and stay at this hotel again. My husband found a golf range and hit a bucket of balls and a great car wash!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Sturgis, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My wife and I have stayed at a lot of different hotels, including other Hilton hotels, but I have to say that this one is the very best. The quality of service far exceeds all others. My wife and I stayed here this past Saturday. We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary so we bought the romance package. When we arrived we received a very warm and friendly greeting from all the staff we encountered. Upon learning that we were celebrating our 30th, everyone congratulated us and immediately started to make sure that our stay was the very best. Everyone from the front desk (I'm sorry I don't know all your names), to all the other staff were incredible, and I do mean incredible! I have never been treated so well by any other hotel. When we got to our room we were blown away by how it was set up. For dinner, Chef Ben Dozier prepared us the best steak dinner I have ever eaten at any restaurant anywhere (this is not an exaggeration, it was the best steak I've ever eaten at a restaurant). And Ashley, our server and mixologist took care of any thing we needed. Thanks guys. You're the Greatest! You really made our stay special. The breakfast was absolutely amazing. If you're going to Evansville Indiana, don't even consider staying anywhere else. I mean it! Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. I promise you will not be disappointed. And be sure to ask for Chef Ben and Ashley. They will take care of you as will everyone else on staff. Thanks again to everyone at the Hilton Garden Inn in Evansville IN. Other Hilton Hotels, and hotels everywhere, could take a cue from you. God Bless. Charles and Willie Garnett.

Room Tip: The junior suite is a great room at a great price. You'll really like this. For the price there...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Rigby, Idaho
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I am glad I chose this hotel when in Evansville for business. There are at least 8 or more hotels in the immediate area of Evansville, but this one is among the best. Friendly employees, convenient to many restaurants, comfortable room and bed, free fast internet. My only ding was because I killed a bug that was running through the bathroom (and I was on the top floor)!!

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2013

While this is far from premium accommodation, given the options in Evansville, it's well above standard. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The rooms are clean and functional. And the fitness facilities are quite good. If you're in Evansville, this is a good choice.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 September 2013

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Barrington, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Hotel is very well maintained. Check-in process was very easy. Breakfast was just okay. The staff was very attentive upon check-in. I highly recommend this Hilton Garden Inn. I will stay here on my next business trip to Evansville, Indiana.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business