Hilton Garden Inn Evansville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$84
US$109
US$102
US$126
US$118
WoodSpring Suites Evansville(Evansville)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
US$144
US$134
US$166
US$138
All reviewsview of the lakesmall lakewalking pathnice hotelfront desk staffroom was cleanin townpool and hot tubrestaurants and shoppingthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againi highly recommend this hotelhome away from homebusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayhgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My mother stayed in this facility for about two weeks during Christmas. The staff were OUTSTANDING! Very friendly, went out of their way to help and accomodate her. We had breakfast with her each morning and will return on our own. Is wonderful that dinner is served. Had our table set up each night they knew we were coming. This is the second year my mother has stayed here and she will be back. And will be the place we recommend to anyone coming from out of town.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The rooms were nice clean and everyone there had a smile.The work out area was big enough to get a good sweat, and the breakfast was very good order. I would recommend this hotel to any one looking to stay in area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stayed just prior to Christmas...very warm reception at the desk and check-in was very fast. Breakfast was delicious and the room was to typical high HGI standards. I will stay here again at the next family gathering.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

They can take a reservation, but they don't seem to know how to honor one. I arrived at HGI after driving 3.5 hours and was told that I had been bumped to another property across town. They comped the room at the other property, but I was on a business trip so this did nothing to make up for my personal inconvenience. They already had a form prepared informing me of this change when I arrived, so clearly they knew this would be an issue prior to my arrival. Because they did not have the courtesy to notify me of this change in advance of my arrival to the hotel, I wasted an hour of my time in roundtrip travel -- I drove past the property they bumped me to 30 minutes prior to arriving at their property, and got to spend another 30 minutes driving back the way I came. Given that I had already driven a long way, this was not a small annoyance.

I have stayed at this property 10-12 times in the past year, and have noticed the booking and billing service steadily decreasing as their business has increased. My admins have been told by HGI staff that they do not have any availability for requested dates, even when they do, because they are trying to hold out for 2-night minimum bookings. I have started having to tell front desk staff at both check in and check out that I have a corporate rate because I have been mistakenly charged the full rate several times when I only confirmed this detail at check in. As a result of these cumulative issues and this latest, poorly handled incident, I will be staying at a Marriott property for the 15-25 nights I will be in Evansville in 2014.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank kmrmpl
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is a great Hilton Garden Inn. I have stayed there twice and both times the room has been very clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good and the bar is a great bonus. I have stayed at other near by hotels and this one is the best.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends