“Home Away From Home!”

WoodSpring Suites Evansville
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I am a Travel Nurse and I am currently housed at the Value Place, in Evansville, IN. This is my first experience with Value Place and I am impressed. I have made special requests of management, and I have received excellant "care". I would usually use the term "service", but I have been treated as if I were at home. Kay, the manager, has given new meaning to the term "hospitality". My experience here in Evansville, IN, has led me to already choose my next Value Place stay, in Sharonville, OH. The enire staff has been professional, friendly, and helpful. I have been met with a smile and a sincere acknowledgement with each staff encounter. They take security seriously, and as a single woman, I appreciate that. I have found my new "Home Away From Home!".

Room Tip: The non smoking rooms are very clean and smell fresh!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Miss W

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I would highly recommend anyone looking for a studio, efficiency style space to stay at Value Place in Evansville, Indiana. Whether you are traveling from town to town for your employment, in town visiting family, attending entertainment events, or just need to get out of your home for a week of remodeling or repairs, Value Place is like being "home." The staff is very friendly and welcoming, and if you need any information about the area, they are very knowledgeable of the surroundings. The building and parking area is kept very clean and is well lit and secure. You don't have to worry about safety, as all entrances require an entry key to access the building and at all times, there is a safety attendant that lives on site. Although the area is situated off a main highway, it is very peaceful, especially on the east side, or back of the building, which overlooks a beautiful lake that is frequented by Canadian geese and the occassional blue heron. It has a full kitchen with full size fridge, stove top, microwave, and cabinets for storage. The laundry area is located on the first floor and is kept extremely clean. Another bonus is if you are without a vehicle, the bus line runs within walking distance of the business. Retail stores such as Walmart and grocery stores and restarants are all within a 10 minute drive. I moved from out of town and spent over a year here and I was very pleased with my stay. I would highly recommend Value Place to anyone coming into town looking for a home like environment. The best thing about Value Place is that they can be found all over the United States. Whenever I travel and need a place to stay, I will be calling Value Place my home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Kenya H
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I must say I was very impressed with my stay. Rooms are Very Clean. Laundry on site is great and never crowded. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
Great value, Great place. Should be renamed Great Value Place! I will stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank TheChadDoyle
Reviewed 4 January 2013

The staff couldn't be better and more helpful! Its affordable! The bill is set in stone, no need to worry about utilites. They offers several amenities that other hotels do not! It is less than 5 minutes from many major retailers. The full size fridge and stove top allows for savings on food.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My husband and I went to Evansville for a visit the first part of the year, we are from N.C, and for the money we were very pleased with this hotel, it is not like your standard hotel, but it is like a home, you have a full size refrig, a stove, a microwave, a small table to eat, cabinets to store your food items, it is very comfortable and clean, We will always stay at this hotel when we go to Evansvill IN,, I give it 5 stars for every thing, if you want clean towels there is a washer and dryer you can wash your own, What's the big deal, some people want every thing for a small price, and as for bathroom paper there are plenty of Dollar Stores close by, or you can bring items you need with you, paper towels, dish wash, etc,,, come on for the price your paying for a nice room with every thing your really need,,,, loosen up and enjoy.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank LUCYFayetteville
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I was transferred to Evansville for work and i had no connections in the area. That being said,in my quest for looking for a place to long term/temp live i chose to make This Value Place my Home.The staff,Management and overall customer service influenced in my decision to do so.I stayed for 1 year and 3 months.It was very business like when needed and at the same time had a very family oriented atmosphere. All my customer service needs were met with a most certain since of urgency and professional approach.To say the least i recommend this Value Place to anyone! Hats off to the staff!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Ron T
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Everything was more than worth the pay. Big refrigerator, microwave, desk, cable tv and standard bathroom. However, the advertised "Highspeed Internet Connection" didn't ever make it over 1mb/s, which is far away from highspeed. Since I was relating to the internet, after a week I choose to move to a more expensive place.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business