“Exceptional value and Awesome service!! Very Clean as well.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Evansville East
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Exceptional value and Awesome service!! Very Clean as well.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I am a very picky person when staying at hotels. It drives my man crazy. LOL.. :) I am a bit of a clean freak.. So most places are disturbing to me... I always want to see the room before paying for it and so on. We drove our semi down to Kentucky to pick up a piece of farm equipment we bought. This hotel was the only one we could find that had kING Jacuzzi Suite and wasnt going to cost us an arm & leg. I really have only 2 complaints about this location and both of which would really not be an issue unless you are driving a18 wheeler(Tractor/Trailer). Complaint #1 There is no parking for Tractor & Trailer. Although the front desk clerk said we could park out in front on the street. We chose to park about a mile away in the mall parking lot and walk back to the hotel. Complaint #2 There is no Shuttle service available for guests (Truck drivers). What I would like to tell you about : Baymont offered Adult drinks and Nachos in the lobby for a couple of hours at night for free..We tipped ofcourse. That was a wonderful surprise. The gentlemen serving the drinks was very friendly and helpful. There are alot of choices for dining in the area and a Steak & Shake right next door. The room was spotless!! The room had updated bed, pillows, Tv, microwave, and fridge. I was so happy we chose this hotel. To top it all off.. when we woke up and was checking out... Let me tell you... The breakfast in the lobby was fantastic!!! Biscuits/Gravy (Very good for me not cooking), Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Links, Waffle Iron, Donuts, Muffins, Danish, Cereal, Fruit, Juices, Coffee, Tea, Hot Coca... THIS HOTEL IS WORTH EVERY CENT AND IF NEED BE... A LITTLE BIT OF A WALK. We usually choose HI and it was right next door, but I am so happy we chose BAYMONT INN & SUITES. We saved money, had a better breakfast.. And the rooms were much nicer.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dawni71

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

We have stayed at the Baymont Evansville numerous times over the last 5 years. It is so refreshing to see the same staff and ownership on each visit. I cannot say enough about Kurt and Linda along with the rest of the people there. We travel around the country a lot and it is rare to find people so willing to please. Also the hotel is very centrally located. Close to shopping and restaurants. Our stays are always at least a week. So first call I make is to find out the best time to come to Evansville. We try to fit our trips into the less busy times. My compliments to the owner for making the Baymont a welcome place to stay. We will be back as long as our children and grandchildren are living in the area. Did I mention the end of October was the perfect time for viewing the Fall colors.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gary G
Oak Creek
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Clean, tidy and even with the highway near by, when the window is closed it was nice and quiet. Dogs loved it too! Hot shower, clean cozy great big bed. Slept great.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Bethany J
Spring Hill, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

This was a great economical hotel. Friendly staff. Decent room, but small. Only a straight back chair & desk chair, so not the most comfortable. Bed was great. A/c worked well. Liked fridge in room. Good bargain, in my opinion.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple