“Comfortable and Clean”

Super 8 Evansville North
Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I admit that this isn't the Hilton but then again it doesn't claim to be. While traveling to Colorado we stopped here after a long day's drive looking for comfortable beds for a good night's sleep - and sleep we did! The price was right and the beds were comfy. The room was clean with no bugs or odors or noticeable stains. I slept like a rock and was ready for the long drive the next day. The breakfast was adequate and the staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Evansville North

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Let me start by saying that I'd classify myself as a hotel snob. Super 8's are typically not my scene when our family travels. So when my husband and I were on our way to NC to visit the kids, we ended up leaving in the midst of a snow. As we traveled east on 64 along with the storm, the roads became more and more icy. We decided it was best to stop at the Evansville exit. I quickly pulled up Trip Advisor, and this was one of the higher rated hotels in the area that's actually right off the highway. Against my gut, we chose the Super 8 for the night's rest. Boy was I surprised!!! This hotel, while not the most modernly decorated, was very clean. The room had what we needed, which was just a comfortable place to sleep. And the staff was nice. The breakfast they served the next morning was not elaborate, but it was good. Would I stay here with a family if I were going to be in Evansville for a while? Probably not. But for a night's rest for my husband & I, it was perfect. Good job, people who own this Super 8! You have a great staff who takes great care of your property!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were traveling across I-64 in August and stayed here. We were happy with the room and service. In October we were traveling on I-64 again and stayed a second time. We found it clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. Both rooms were on the first floor. The people who work there were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evansville
Red Roof Inn Evansville
Quality Inn & Suites
#29 of 36 in Evansville
Baymont Inn & Suites Evansville North/Haubstadt
La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville

Been to Super 8 Evansville North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Evansville North

Address: 19601 Elpers Rd, Evansville, IN 47725-8591
Region: United States > Indiana > Evansville
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Evansville
Price Range: £49 - £60 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Evansville North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Evansville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Evansville