“NASTY!”

Motel 6 Evansville
Ranked #34 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
“NASTY!”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Too much to write. I'll just say that I was afraid to lay in the bed. The spread looked like it had bits of tobacco on it. It was stained. The sheets and pillow cases were also stained. The box spring skirt looked like it had never, ever been washed. I itched all night long. DISGUSTING!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank C6382

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Checking was easy enough room was ok clean and big enough. The key card had a hard time working and when the motel is full I guess the guests are to fend for themselves. We had to literally pound on the front door to get our key to work to get into our room on more than one occasion. We were also told that we would have clean towels everyday.....not. and we had to go to front desk for toilet paper. Maid service was nonexistent.

• Stayed October 2012
Bloomfield
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Remodel of rooms very nice! Much cleaner than a year ago so glad they got rid of the nasty carpeting. We liked the Colorado scheme very bright and cheerful!

Desk clerk Nichols was friendly, cheerful, and very helpful!!

Room Tip: Not sure if all rooms have been finished ask to be put in the remodeled section!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

I advise this hotel over any in Evansville Indiana. The new hardwood floors were the best. The flat screen television which made my movie worth watching. First motel 6 I've been in that was insect free. The clerk that check me in was very nice and patient and concerned about my needs. I had the option of up or down stairs. Anyone traveling to Evansville Indiana the stay would be motel 6 on 41.

• Stayed September 2012
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We were here back in June, and our stay was just so-so. Coming back through Indiana
again this week, we decided to return to Motel 6 because of its location. What a very nice
surprise to see the "new" Motel 6 furnishings including new blankets and linens.
Everything was fresh and clean, and the staff was friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms facing road are a bit noisy -- chose a room on the other side of the building.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank marionm58
Motel S, Owner at Motel 6 Evansville, responded to this review, 23 September 2012
Hello and thank you for such an insightful and accommodating review and we are pleased to have valued guests like yourself give helpful reviews. As you are already aware, we have recently changed the look of our entire hotel and are open to any sort of helpful tips! I will pass this along to my staff and let them know their service was greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Thanks again,
Motel 6 Management
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Although service was very friendly, the room was dirty, the floor was filthy and I was so glad that we'd brought our own pillows.

Room Tip: We only saw one, and what we saw was bad. If you're desperate, and you need somewhere to sleep...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank m_a_forster

Travellers are raving about these Evansville hotels

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I had not stayed in a Motel 6 for years but did have a one night stay at one in Junction City, KS and it was not too bad. Newer. Here I was looking for a quick in and a quick well placed departure in the morning. Tiny room. Burn holes in bedding. It was a supposedly non-smoking room but stunk of smoke. I had made the mistake of unloading all of my gear and there was not much in the way of other rooms. Desk agent was helpful. Came in with spray. She also had to come by with a master remote for the TV to be turned on and off. My shoes were sticking to the non-carpeted floor. Kept my socks on. Did not look in on whatever the breakfast might have been.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Rt66tbird
, Owner at Motel 6 Evansville, responded to this review, 14 July 2012
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review of Motel 6 Evansville and we want you to now we take all of our reviews very seriously and will do everything in our power to make sure your next stay is a more pleasant one. We recently have had a change of management followed by remodeling of the entire property and hope to see more positive changes at the location. The property is now a franchised location and will have a more strict management team. We appreciate the feedback you've given us and will improve the location accordingly!

Thanks again!