“Unremarkable”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Ordered the "create your own platter" which seemed to baffle the waitress. Had taco, enchileda, tamale, with rice and beans. Comp chips and salsa arrived promptly. Salsa bland, chips fresh. Plate arrived timely. I was expecting my taco on a saucer on the side, not cemented to the plate with everything else with cheap cheese. Microwaved lettuce isn't very good. All the food was bland with little flavor. $12.50 for this plate plus a soda makes it pricey, lack of flavor makes it off the list of do-agains. Filling...

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Big menu, like a chain restaurant, and many options. The salsa is pretty bad but the chips are good. One of us had a black bean chimichanga with a side of beans and rice and it was good. The other got a black bean and cilantro lemon rice bowl and it was surprisingly good--as was the side of guacamole. About $18 for the both of us--water with lemon to drink. Overall a good experience and good service.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Not my favorite, but it's not bad. Menu options don't appeal to me. For a Mexican restaurant there are some definite holes in the menu. If you don't mind limited options, it's fine. Which is what I say when my friends want to know if it's an okay pick -- "It's fine".

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Fun place for margaritas with friends. West side staff always friendly. Recently found their craft beer selection to be pretty good. It's a nice change for a beer drinker. Only down side, not a fan of the salsa. Too much like tomato paste for my taste.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Salsa tasted like sweet tomato paste! I had wet burrito, it had 1tsp of sauce on it and shredded pork was greasy & tasted rancid! I will NEVER eat here again!