“The Best !!!”

Jason's deli
Ranked #38 of 433 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have enjoyed this place every time I’ve eaten here. The salad bar is, in my opinion, one of the best around! Fresh produce, good salads and love the toppings! A great selection of salad dressings as well. I really like getting the manager special – which is usually half a sandwich in one trip to the salad bar. The sandwiches I have had have been wonderful. Plus you don’t have to go far for dessert – there’s some on the salad bar and there’s also a soft ice cream machine. Just a great place to eat all the way around!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This trip I enjoyed their great salad bar. Items seemed fresh and appealing. On my salad I add carrots, onions, deviled eggs, mix if cranberries, almonds and walnuts. Top with balsamic vinaigrette. Ice cream for dessert.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Went there for the dine-in side. The sign inside the door said "please wait to be seated". Stood there... people making the to-go orders kept looking over at me. They never came over to seat me or assist me in any way. I left.
The next time, I did the same thing. There was clearly a sign that said "Please wait to be seated" but apparently they don't do that.
I walked over to the other side and asked. They said that you order here and then seat yourself. I said, "why is there a sign that says to wait to be seated". It is right in your way when you walk in the door, you have to literally walk around it to get in. The girl looked at me like I was crazy and said "We don't do that here". I said, Oh, ok... so it is like McDonald's? I saw their prices and left. The store was empty every time I walked in there. I can see why.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We went on a Sat. afternoon. We were pleased to find the wide selection and reasonable prices.This is worth going back to becausen of the quality of Menue.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I always enjoy a great salad bar and this one does not disappoint! Food is always restocked and a fresh chilled plate is available for more.

Been to Jason's deli? Share your experiences!