“AMAZING PLACE!!!”

Ranked #35 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“AMAZING PLACE!!!”
Reviewed 8 November 2010

I came into town to visit friends and family and chose HomeLife due to the great location to shopping, food, and club. I was greeted with friendliness by the front desk staff, housekeeping, and maintenance workers. My room was great, I had a full fridge, microwave, and dishes were provided for me. I felt like home and will definitely continue to stay every time I come into town!

Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank mzb84

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Evansville
Reviewed 13 October 2010

It was a very great experience. The Hotel was absoulty beautiful,The service was very gret and help helpful.I have stayed at many of these hotel but this one was excatly what me and my lover needed to get away from it all. Even though it was close to home it defiantly felt like we where away on vacation.We will definatly be back for anthor stay very soon.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank niceheather44
Evansville, IN
Reviewed 7 September 2010

Very nice accommodations for the price and location. Plus, two wonderful nights of sleep. The bed was so comfortable! I watched movies with my family in the room and we spent alot of time with the kids in the pool! The pool and outside patio area was well taken care of! We decided we'd definitely stay here next time we are in town. ...

Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank bburchell75
Spencer
Reviewed 31 August 2010

I arrived on a Thursday for a 4 day business stay. The lobby was nice and the front desk staff were friendly when I arrived. When I entered my room, I put my bags down and sat on the side of the bed to take my shoes off.

Immediately, I started itching and I saw little black bugs - FLEAS - jumping all over me. Within seconds, my lower legs were blanketed in a carpet of fleas. Horrified, I'm trying to brush them off as fast as I can while grabbing my bags and running outside. After 20 minutes of doing the flea dance, I go back into the lobby and politely tell them about my attack. The manager was not overly concerned, and I waited about 15 minutes to be switched to a different room - thankfully in a different building. When I asked what to do about my now contaminated belongings, she tried to find a maintenance person, but couldn't, and handed my a can of "roach spray"?!? It was a sellout weekend in the area, so changing hotels wasn't a practical option or I would have just left.

My replacement room was OK, even though the sheets were stained and the bathroom was moldy. After 2 days, I was out of soap and towels and my room still had not been serviced, so I had to ask for that. Then on the third day my key cards wouldn't unlock the door. When I went home I put all of my clothes in trash bags to wash in a laundromat. The last thing I want to do is bring home a herd of fleas to my 2 young children.

All in all, avoid at all costs. I know I'll never go back there again!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank mysdnc

Travellers are raving about these Evansville hotels

Newport News
Reviewed 2 September 2008

This is in a bad location to start. It is pretty bare and an eyesore. The management, mainly Nancy was horrible. Very rude!! Would not stay there ever again nor would I recommend it.

• Liked — the rates were ok
  • Disliked — the management is terrible, the rooms are bare and plain
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank srh0522
IL
Reviewed 16 July 2008

The hotel was clean, had good service, and had everything needed for a great stay. Rooms have coffeemaker, hairdryer, microwave, refrigerator, and wireless Internet. The breakfast in the lobby was good. The pool was a little cold. The hot tub was good. The room rate was a little too high as I have stayed in comparable hotels for less. However, all of the hotels in the area are overpriced. The hotel is located in a shopping district with a variety of restaurants.

• Liked — Microwave, refrigerator,wireless Internet, breakfast, smoking rooms
  • Disliked — price
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
Tennesee
Reviewed 11 July 2007

Our room was like a small apartment. We had a FULL size refrig, full size sink, microwave and toaster oven. I don't really like walk up rooms but I felt safe. Location is close to shopping and great restaurants. Staff is pleasant.

• Liked — Location & kitchen
  • Disliked — Full size beds are just too small..
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled on business