“A good stay”

Hampton Inn Evansville
Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My mother and I stayed here while we were in Evansville visiting family. While we mainly used the hotel room as hub for sleeping in between driving, I did happen to explore the facility a bit. The fitness room, while small, was more than enough for what I wanted. The room was clean and smelled nice(although the comforter on my mothers bed had lumps all through it). The pool was clean and I even made some friends down there. The only complaint I had about this hotel was that, while it had a pool, it did not have a hot tub. If you have a pool, that is pretty much required in AZ! Not necessarily a complaint worthy item, but just an astute observation. The complimentary breakfast was consumed everyday we were there and it was an excellent way to start the morning. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

This is a typical Hampton Inn, albeit an older property. The room was quite small, as was the bathroom. The bed was comfortable however. The Internet speed was quick enough for Skype, which is my quality benchmark. The TV had a good selection of satellite channels, with a few in HD. It's location is very near to many other hotels and restaurants.

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I'm a big fan of Hampton Inns anyway--love their beds. I had never stayed in the Evansville, IN location. It was such a nice stay. Everything--lobby, elevator, halls and my room--smelled so nice. Not overly perfumed, just nice and clean. I love their door locks--just wave your keycard and the door unlocks. Much better than the "slide your card in and grab the handle before the light goes out while juggling your luggage" deal. Staff was very nice. Love the 12 noon checkout time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel for our first time. The rooms were clean, staff extremely helpful and the hotel was located nearby restaurants and shopping. We plan to stay there again next year on our annual trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Hampton Inn during a business trip. The rooms are updated in a contemporary fresh design. Beds are comfortable with new mattresses. The bathrooms are small but updated and functional. You can't go wrong with this one !!! Will stay there again on my next trip in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Pillows need to be more firm to sleep on. We are a middle-aged couple that like to have firm pillows to sleep on. The hotel was clean and friendly to everyone and we will stay there again the next time that we are in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Breakfast was one of the worst we have experienced in a Hampton. HHonors not mentioned. I would say if you just need a nights sleep and this was your only option bed was good. Otherwise, I would suggest you select another hotel. Oh and by the way I never give out bad reviews. I usually chalk it up to good days bad days and leave it at that. I would not say it was poor but for sure bordering on it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple