“Old Reliable All the Time Every Time”

Hampton Inn Evansville
Ranked #7 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Old Reliable All the Time Every Time”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Have stayed at this hotel a number of times over the past several years, and it is always an excellent experience. In recent years it appears to us that prices at the Hampton Inn Hotels has gone up a bit faster and higher than the mid-range motels where we stay. However, that said, it is still a great value for the price, and we always have good experiences when we stay in Hampton Inn motels.

Room Tip: This motel is far enough off the interstate, and the main street in front of the motel, so it would...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Brandon L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Thank you for the great review! I am glad you always have great experiences here! Come back and see us soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is by far the best Hampton Inn I have stayed at to date. My room was an oversized King room. There was plenty of room and the TV was the largest I've seen in a hotel room. The room was very clean and I had a great night sleep with no interruption. The only complaint I have is I ended up ruining one of my shirts when I tried to iron it. There was something on the iron that stuck to my shirt. Lesson learned, I plan on purchasing a mini iron to take with me when I travel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nick F
Brandon L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for such a great review and comments! I love to hear that we are the best Hampton Inn you have stayed at! I do apologize about the iron and have just gotten with my Executive Housekeeper to address this concern. Thank you for bring that to our attention. Come back and see us soon!
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great for kids. They loved the pool. Max pool depth was 5 feet so I didn't have to worry to much. Also, the complimentary breakfast was excellent. Scrambled eggs and omelets were perfect. Biscuits and gravy were delicious. Hotel is very close to Deaconess hospital.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the great review! We do have the largest indoor pool in all the hotels here in Evansville and we take great pride with that! I for one love our breakfast as well! Thanks again and come back and see us soon!
evansville, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stay a couple of times a year and always great staff, clean, updated rooms and complimentary breakfast and internet! What more can you ask?! Parking is safe and easy. The rooms are well designed with a large bathroom and plenty of closet space with built in desk, fridge and large TV in all the rooms!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! I love hearing reviews like this! Come back and see us soon!
Sapphire, North Carolina
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is the first time we have stayed at this Hampton Inn. It is an updated old hotel with very small rooms. Two beds in a room are double beds, not queen because the queen wouldn't fit. The bathroom is also very cramped. The rooms are generally clean. The dust on the TV/fridge stand hadn't been dusted in a long time though. The first day we were there we were out all day and came back late to a room that hadn't been serviced. That was a major disappointment and it's the first time it's happened to us. The night manager got us clean towels. That was the last we heard. No one ever followed up or offered us any kind of compensation. The buffet breakfast was not very good. We tried a few times to get some fruit but it was never refilled. That's the same day our room wasn't serviced so maybe they were short staffed. What ever it was, it wasn't a good experience. We will be going there a few times a year to visit with family and we will be looking for a different hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
I sincerely apologize that your stay was not up to Hampton standards. It is never our intent to provide anything less than the best. We have addressed your issues with the team and have done the necessary training to make sure it doesn't happen again. We thank you for your feedback and bringing this to our attention.
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Lobby was clean/nice; public restroom clean and spacious. Front desk personnel friendly/expedient. Rooms are beautiful and clean. Wall-unit controlled A/C. Bed was THE most comfortable I've had in months. A little pricy for Evansville and for the rate, I would expect all these higher qualities.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandon L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thank you for the great review!
atlanta, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stay at this hotel 2 times a year. They have recently redone the rooms and lobby and it is tastefully redone. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Great pool area and lots of restaurants close by.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! Come back and see us soon! I have a small correction to add to your post, we are the Hampton Inn on Eagle Crest in Evansville.